AI TRAFFIC Mods for ETS2/ATS by D.B Creation

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
D_B_Creation
Donation rank:

07 Nov 2017 10:30

AI Traffic Mods by D.B Creation
All Mods are now compatible with: 1.49, 1.48, 1.47, 1.46, 1.45, 1.44, 1.43, 1.42, 1.41, 1.40, 1.39, 1.38, 1.37, 1.36 & 1.35
All Mods are Standalone Mods and compatible with:
ProMods, RusMap, RPM 1:1 Map, Jazzycat & NaturaLux Mods

Do you also have problems with AI, game stability (FPS) or do other mods make too many mistakes in your game log?
Or are you looking for a different gaming experience?
Then leave everything behind and start with our mods.
You will have a completely different gaming experience than ever before.
Lean back and drive relaxed through ETS 2.
Thanks to our many years of experience with AI and road traffic, we have perfected traffic so that it comes closest to reality.
Our mods regularly check for errors, performance and stability.
We have already won over 1000 customers who are very happy with our mods and said they don't want to play without them anymore.
In addition, we have won 4 awards in recent years, which were given by GamerZ, Nvidia and Moddb.

I also have some screenshots for you :

Are you curious?
Then buy or download our traffic mods and convince yourself of a revised AI, more variations, better sounds, better textures and much more.

DOWNLOAD on our Homepage
https://www.db-creation.net/ets-2-traffic-mod

[Mod Order in the Mod Manager]
https://www.db-creation.net/forum/gener ... order-list

All Informations about my Mods find u in our Forum and on our Download Page.
If u find some bugs or u have other Problems, than write me per E-Mail or in our Forum.

Your D.B Creation Dev Team Germany
Last edited by D_B_Creation on 13 Feb 2024 07:23, edited 49 times in total.

brainiac
Donation rank:

08 Nov 2017 21:14

You already know that I was using your high traffic because of very very high traffic. I even was waiting on one semaphore 15 real minutes. Have you again such high traffic?
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

D_B_Creation
Donation rank:

09 Nov 2017 10:17

brainiac wrote:
You already know that I was using your high traffic because of very very high traffic. I even was waiting on one semaphore 15 real minutes. Have you again such high traffic?
No, now you can choose witch traffic intensity u want to use. I added 3 different Types of intensitys. Of course there is the High Traffic, the normal traffic and the low traffic.
I changed the amount of Vehicles on different Roads so i have alot of vheicles on motorway and expressways and low traffic on normal roads.

brainiac
Donation rank:

09 Nov 2017 11:02

I am looking for too high traffic. That answer doesn't help me.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

Cipus
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2017 12:18

brainiac wrote:
I even was waiting on one semaphore 15 real minutes. Have you again such high traffic?
Ciao brainiac! I was very amused for reading that you were waiting 15 real minutes to pass a crossroad with that insane traffic mod :lol:
in real life it might be realistic to wait 15 minutes, but the game runs much faster than the real time, 1 minute in game is only few seconds in real life... therefore my idea of realistic traffic is related to the game time, not with the real time. 15 real minutes might be what, 3 hours in the game? that is no longer realistic, you will be in late for your deliveries which is truly bad for your pockets (knowing that you use a real economy mod) :lol:
don't take it badly, everybody has his right to love this game in his way, I respect all your work on maps, traffic and semaphores, and also on your fight with mods thieves :mrgreen: I was just amused on that comment...
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

brainiac
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2017 13:09

It was the best time for me in this game. You should see so high traffic, but it isn't possible now.
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and

OrdiCoach
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2017 20:49

Hello,

Thx a lot for the Traffic Intensity Mod, I've just tested it and I really like it : there is more traffic and better AI.

One negative point : AI cars seems going really faster than reality but it's fun so I keep this mod...

Thx again ! :)

Cipus
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2017 13:54

brainiac wrote:
14 Nov 2017 13:09
It was the best time for me in this game. You should see so high traffic, but it isn't possible now.
for me the best is when is high traffic but moving traffic, it means Ai drivers "think", also best is when I have smooth fps without lag and stuttering and with extremely high traffic is not possible unless maybe you want to drop graphic quality to medium or low...
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

prolol

20 Dec 2017 13:57

Great work D_B_Creation!
I'm using it and i love it.
I found only one "bug" with high traffic mod: if there is a roundabout, it happened to me that the cars were blocked and did not walk anymore, paralyzing the traffic and the game with kilometer queues. I had to call the roadside assistance to unlock the situation.
It happened to me a couple of times always near the roundabouts.
Perhaps in the vicinity of cities or outside of highways, the amount of cars generated should be lowered. :D

D_B_Creation
Donation rank:

20 Dec 2017 17:20

Yes it's a good idea. I will try to change the intensity of
The traffic in the near.

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information