[DISCUSSION] Jazzycat mods

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
JESAN
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2016 17:41

Hello
You open the mod with winrar, go to the def file and then the country and ai folders.
In each country/ai you have the mod's list of vehicles in the form of sii files for each vehicle .
Select the one for which you want to edit the frequency parameter (0 = no vehicle of that type spawns in the selected country).
I don't know how the grades work but 1 is for common cars and 0.1 for supercars like Porsche.
Ex : a german police car will have its frequency set to 0 in all the other countries excepted Germany.
You just have to change the value with Notepad, then save and Winrar will update and repack after asking you.

Cipus
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2016 12:00

Nissantruck wrote:Did Jazzycat add specific police cars to the Ai car pack from different countries,that can only be seen in the same countries that they actually can be seen in the real life? Or did Promods team add those cars to the map mod?
Honestly I haven't seen or hear any police car in Jazzycat Ai pack. perhaps there are if people confirmed but in the pack description it is not mentioned any police car. I personally use an Ambulance and Police pack from Skleroza which come with sound and different cars for each country ;)
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

JESAN
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2016 12:16

In "a.i traffic pack" , police vehicle file names begins with "pol_sp" in folder

Cipus
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2016 13:28

JESAN wrote:In "a.i traffic pack" , police vehicle file names begins with "pol_sp" in folder
and in game these do really appear? and have also their sounds?
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

JESAN
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2016 17:15

They do appear often but no siren

Radexd
Donation rank:

20 Aug 2016 12:49

JESAN wrote:Hello
You open the mod with winrar, go to the def file and then the country and ai folders.
In each country/ai you have the mod's list of vehicles in the form of sii files for each vehicle .
Select the one for which you want to edit the frequency parameter (0 = no vehicle of that type spawns in the selected country).
I don't know how the grades work but 1 is for common cars and 0.1 for supercars like Porsche.
Ex : a german police car will have its frequency set to 0 in all the other countries excepted Germany.
You just have to change the value with Notepad, then save and Winrar will update and repack after asking you.
Thanks, that's what I wanted to find out ! :)
And if I don't want a particular vehicle from the pack in game, in all countries, can I just delete all the vehicle's files ? For example, I don't want to see the Opalin buses, should I delete all "opalin" files from def folder and vehicle folder ?

JESAN
Donation rank:

20 Aug 2016 19:26

It's safer and easier to go to def/vehicle/traffic_storage_bus_jazzycat_ai.sii.
All the Opalin buses are there but I don't know what the first bus of the list is.
Just delete the @include ....lines or the whole traffic_storage file if you don't want any of them.

Nissantruck

23 Aug 2016 10:18

cipinho wrote:
Nissantruck wrote:Did Jazzycat add specific police cars to the Ai car pack from different countries,that can only be seen in the same countries that they actually can be seen in the real life? Or did Promods team add those cars to the map mod?
Honestly I haven't seen or hear any police car in Jazzycat Ai pack. perhaps there are if people confirmed but in the pack description it is not mentioned any police car. I personally use an Ambulance and Police pack from Skleroza which come with sound and different cars for each country ;)
Hello! Päivää!
I did add a picture of a Finnish police car in Finland to this text and you can also see specific countries police cars in other countries in the ETS2.I mean i do see them in different European countries in the Promods map mod,when i use the Jazzycats Ai car pack.I guess that Jazzycat did do them,because the Promods team did not do them. :?:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Cipus
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2016 15:10

Nissantruck wrote: I did add a picture of a Finnish police car in Finland to this text and you can also see specific countries police cars in other countries in the ETS2.I mean i do see them in different European countries in the Promods map mod,when i use the Jazzycats Ai car pack.I guess that Jazzycat did do them,because the Promods team did not do them.
Alright thanks my Finnish friend, much appreciated indeed! so police cars are actually appearing in the jazzycat mod v3.8, I will pay attention next time when driving. II may then give up to Ambulance and Police pack of Skleroza as sometimes fails to load, and other times I have too many police cars and sound is anyway too basic and unrealistic.
For traffic Jazzycar has the best pack mods out here, I use besides cars, his Trucks, Buses and American trucks (this one only without American trucks added in the game as creates conflicts and inevitably crash).

JESAN
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2016 15:14

If you check the def/country files you'll notice many countries not covered by Promods (Brasil is an exemple so EEA map), countries spelled differently like Belarus and Belorus (thinking of TSM or MHA maps) .This mod works at least with all most popular maps. ;)

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information