[DISCUSSION] Jazzycat mods

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
89Gremlin
Donation rank:

30 Oct 2016 22:06

Jazzycat makes incredible mods and give additional realisim to ETS-2. :D :D

However for me they just do not work, I I have Promods 2.1 Active, and I have no problems,
as soon as I install a mod from Jazzycat, ETS2 stops working. Today I installed the mod pack,
in the screenshot. ETS2 did not like it I could not load my last saved game and also I could see
no routes nothing.. remove it and everything works. :?

As I said the mods are amazing but for me sadly not, if anyone can help me, to get them installed a big thank you :D :D

I am a newbie and always willing to hear from people with far more experience of using ETS2.

If this is not the correct place to post this reply, apologies

89Gremlin
Attachments
Jazzycat.jpg
Jazzycat.jpg (247.38 KiB) Viewed 5043 times

Stilgar
Donation rank:

31 Oct 2016 19:13

As you could see here i'm using 20+ mods and had no Problems.

http://rhuidean.npage.de/load-order.html
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg

JESAN
Donation rank:

31 Oct 2016 23:18

@89Gremlin

Uh it seems your Trailer and Cargo Pack is a lot outdated (v2.6), no wonder it doesn't work anymore.
The latest and just released version is v4.3, downloadable from the W.O.T forum, Ets2.lt...etc
If it still doesn't work, check out your game log : it's probably a conflict with another mod.

Edit : do not install mods in the screenshots folder !
Create a folder called "mod" (singular, no "s") in Documents/Euro truck Simulator and put all your mods in it.
Now it should work.

CAPLV
Donation rank:

01 Nov 2016 07:27

btw.. original Jazzycat mod`s home page

http://jazzycat.ucoz.net/

and yes.. you are using outdated mod
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

89Gremlin
Donation rank:

01 Nov 2016 12:58

Big 5 to Stilgar, JESAN and CAPLV,

Thank you guy's for replying to my post I downloaded the updated version working 100% :D :D :D

Many thanks for you help

89Gremlin

arcticeagle

16 Dec 2016 05:53

Not all the packs bring realism to game. Military cargo for example. Well, it might be possible to find apache and tank cargo on the road or job market. But did you see it very often IRL? :lol:

But, most of his packs are amazing and realistic. I use them. One more thing I like is the fast update.
When will it be ready?

Mods: ProMods, RusMap, that's all

Nissantruck

16 Dec 2016 19:16

Hello! Päivää!

I did recently find a crazy problem when i did use the Jazzycats 4.1 AI car pack and ETS2 1.26 with any few different real company logo mods,including Promods TCP.
What i did see was this:If i edit the Jazzycats AI files and use some kind of real company logo mod,then the Jazzycats AI cars will spawn in every country,no matter what the country is or what kind of a car it is.
I mean for example police cars from different countries in every country and not only in the places where they should usually be or some other AI cars that are not in the country where they should be,even if i did not do nothing to them and the spawn count for example for the police cars was 0 and not 1 or 2.
For example Finnish police cars not only in Finland or Estonian and Italian police cars in Finland and vice versa.
That is exactly what did happen to me.It did look strange,even do everything did work well.No crashing or nothing like that.
I did wish for other users of the game to know that,so they would not wonder why did that happen,if that happens to other users of the same mods.
It helps if you take the real Company logo mod of if you use any of them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

LoaderSaints

17 Dec 2016 09:34

I don't see any reason why a real company mod (at least the ProMods TCP one) would affect AI traffic as they shouldn't edit any AI related files.

Nissantruck

17 Dec 2016 12:24

Hello! Päivää!

I dont know how those things work,but that did happen to me when i did test use few real Company logo mods and every time when i did take them off from my mods list,then the strange AI problem did go away.
I really dont know why that happens like that.
I wish i could know that,so i would not have that problem anymore.
I am not using any real Company logo mods now and probably will not anymore,if that problem is because of that and before the ETS2 1.26 update,i did not have problems like that at all with any of the Jazzycats Ai car mods.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

atsaka

29 Dec 2016 21:13

If it happens to me exactly the same as the previous user. I am also using the mod "Real company" names and trallers

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information