ETS2/ATS Local Radio

Other mods that don't fit in any other category
Dawid2849

14 Feb 2019 20:27

Unfortunately Reshade does not support proxy DLL ... Could you help with ENB injector configuration?? I waited the entire intro of the game and nothing...

Code: Select all

[LIBRARY]
Libraryname = d3d95.dll

[TARGETPROCESS]
ProcessName0 = eurotrucks2.exe
ProcessName1 =
ProcessName2 =
I do not know what I'm doing wrong but I do not want to do it. Of course, I run ENB with administrator rights.
Languages : 🇵🇱, 🇬🇧 and a bit of 🇷🇺
My maps: ProMods 2.4 + Paris Rebuild 2.3 + AfroMap 2.0 + Sardinia Map 0.9.1 + Scandinavia Mod 0.4.1 + Emden 1.2c + RusMap 1.8.1 + Southern Region 7.8 + The Great Steppe 1.2

Koen

14 Feb 2019 20:39

No I cannot. I have no idea how it works, just that it might work in this case, based on what I read online. Sorry about that, maybe someone else can help with that.
Why do today what you can postpone until tomorrow?

Dawid2849

14 Feb 2019 20:46

Despite everything, thank you for this wonderful mod and the attempt to help! The only thing I miss a little is the Romania Extended support, but in Ukraine I can always listen to Moldavian radio.
Languages : 🇵🇱, 🇬🇧 and a bit of 🇷🇺
My maps: ProMods 2.4 + Paris Rebuild 2.3 + AfroMap 2.0 + Sardinia Map 0.9.1 + Scandinavia Mod 0.4.1 + Emden 1.2c + RusMap 1.8.1 + Southern Region 7.8 + The Great Steppe 1.2

Chickenbread

07 May 2019 17:54

So, I was back at it again, working on the dark theme for Local Radio.
The way the dark theme is currently implemented leaves quite a bit to be desired. After every update of Local Radio, one has to manually edit the config.js to apply the dark theme again. So I made this Mod based on Version 1.41, which allows you to toggle between light and dark theme right from the browser. It'll be saved in the Browser (like the volume) which decouples the chosen theme completely from a fixed file which is overwritten every update.

In the meantime, heres the Mod I was speaking of: https://mega.nz/#!HloyCSjS!F_Fg7p9BVpon ... N686bCe4dE
To install, just put all files into the web folder and replace any existing files. The "Toggle Theme" Button is currently only translated in English and German.
Trust nothing on the internet, just because my name is besides it.
- Abraham Lincoln

• Information