ETS2/ATS Local Radio

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Pfc. Leyden
Donation rank:

06 Mar 2017 23:08

Thanks a lot for your help, Koen!

http://www.svoboda.org/p/5779.html

This happens to be the information about FM/DAB, I think..although it says that it mainly broadcasts via satellite and medium wave only between 0-6 and 21-22 hours, so I'm not sure it qualifies then :?

Anyway, I'm gonna look for further channels.

Edit: just read, it does not broadcast via FM, only AM, so never mind.
I speak 🇩🇪 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇪🇸 🇷🇺

keremguvercin

07 Mar 2017 12:59

1) Project Balkans 2.3 is out.. So you should add Novi Sad.. Subotica is ok, is in your map, but Novi Sad isn't.
2) Can you add some cities that not in Promods map? For ex. Bellinzona(or Lugano) and Györ. I think you can add Italian region of Switzerland to your map.. After Gotthard Base Tunnel, from Airolo to Italy border, you should add Radiotelevisione Svizzera radios. Györ is planned city for Promods. You can add too.. Because while we driving from Budapest to Wien, Radio Slovensko playing.. And maybe Saarbrücken (Saarländischer Rundfunk/SR)-from Mannheim to Metz
Thank you

Peterson

07 Mar 2017 15:15

Well, it's pretty normal that you can catch foreign radios when you're close to the border, or even your phone could switch operators... this could be a nice addition - transition zones that would be about 40-50km wide (depending on the terrain)

I mean, when I drive to Košice, I always recieve a text message from the ambassade in Hungary.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Koen

07 Mar 2017 15:22

@keremguvercin Will look at Project Balkans 2.3, but it will probably become incompatible with ProMods 2.20, so I can't promise that I'll add it ;). I also might add Switzerland-IT and Germany-SR, but I can't promise if/when that'll happen either.

Additionally, Bratislava causes your radio to switch to Radio Slovensko, but Hungarian and Austrian radio should still be available. Györ won't fully fix that I'm afraid.

@Peterson That's already the case ;) There already is a transition zone, and you can already receive foreign radio near the borders.
Why do today what you can postpone until tomorrow?

Koen

12 Mar 2017 18:22

Version 1.11.0
- Fix stations being overwritten by custom stations
- Added support for web logos in the overlay
- Make "Switch to favourite" key scroll through favourites if favourite is already selected
- Some new stations added

https://github.com/Koenvh1/ets2-local-radio

Peterson

12 Mar 2017 19:53

I hope that that crash on exit issue is fixed, because - surprise, surprise - I'm affected by that.

And a little suggestion - it could be nice if you added a preview icon for the next and previous radio (in-game overlay), or just a small text, simply something that tells me what's following.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Koen

12 Mar 2017 20:23

Peterson wrote:I hope that that crash on exit issue is fixed, because - surprise, surprise - I'm affected by that.
Yes and no. You can find an alternative d3d9.dll that might fix your issue on the main page, but it isn't the default one yet, because it is still quite experimental.
And a little suggestion - it could be nice if you added a preview icon for the next and previous radio (in-game overlay), or just a small text, simply something that tells me what's following.
Might add that, it's been written down ;)

Koen

20 Mar 2017 22:59

Version 1.11.1

I can't pass on version 1.11.1 :lol:

- Added Belarusian
- Support for YKS Turkey
- Misc fixes

It can be found, well, guess where:
https://github.com/Koenvh1/ets2-local-radio
Or: https://koenvh.nl/ets2-local-radio

gmtavares

21 Mar 2017 09:09

@Koen... YKS turkey is inheritably incompatible with ProMods... Due to the model names... Hence, you really can't use it with it xD
It you talked about Europe-Turkey map antalya update... Yes: That one does work with PM, in fact, I am working on a connection from Ruse to Edirne... Seen that their connection gets overwritten by ProMods.
Did you manage to make YKS turkey compatible with ProMods? :P (because I did not)
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Koen

21 Mar 2017 09:19

@gmtavares I did not, hence you have to enable it yourself by editing the \web\cities\cities-ets2.js file. :)

I want to create a system that allows you to dynamically enable/disable maps, but for now this will do.

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information