ETS2/ATS Local Radio

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Dawid2849
Developer

14 Feb 2019 20:27

Unfortunately Reshade does not support proxy DLL ... Could you help with ENB injector configuration?? I waited the entire intro of the game and nothing...

Code: Select all

[LIBRARY]
Libraryname = d3d95.dll

[TARGETPROCESS]
ProcessName0 = eurotrucks2.exe
ProcessName1 =
ProcessName2 =
I do not know what I'm doing wrong but I do not want to do it. Of course, I run ENB with administrator rights.

Koen

14 Feb 2019 20:39

No I cannot. I have no idea how it works, just that it might work in this case, based on what I read online. Sorry about that, maybe someone else can help with that.
Why do today what you can postpone until tomorrow?

Dawid2849
Developer

14 Feb 2019 20:46

Despite everything, thank you for this wonderful mod and the attempt to help! The only thing I miss a little is the Romania Extended support, but in Ukraine I can always listen to Moldavian radio.

Chickenbread

07 May 2019 17:54

So, I was back at it again, working on the dark theme for Local Radio.
The way the dark theme is currently implemented leaves quite a bit to be desired. After every update of Local Radio, one has to manually edit the config.js to apply the dark theme again. So I made this Mod based on Version 1.41, which allows you to toggle between light and dark theme right from the browser. It'll be saved in the Browser (like the volume) which decouples the chosen theme completely from a fixed file which is overwritten every update.

In the meantime, heres the Mod I was speaking of: https://mega.nz/#!HloyCSjS!F_Fg7p9BVpon ... N686bCe4dE
To install, just put all files into the web folder and replace any existing files. The "Toggle Theme" Button is currently only translated in English and German.
Trust nothing on the internet, just because my name is besides it.
- Abraham Lincoln

Koen

17 Jun 2019 16:26

So, it has been a while. I have released a couple of beta versions I'd like you to test.
The dark theme from Chickenbread (see above) was added, as well as support for DirectX 11 and DirectX 9 + SweetFX.
However, I want to know whether it runs properly on most systems before I release it.
So please test it, and report if it works properly. If I hear no complaints, then I'll release it as a full version.

You can find the latest beta here: https://github.com/Koenvh1/ets2-local-radio/releases

watchingponies
Donation rank:

27 Jun 2019 16:19

Hey Koen,

I only just found this Beta version.
I was hoping it would solve my problem the overlay not showing up. I had that for a while now (again. I had it before). Only in ATS. In ETS the overlay is showing up, weirdly enough.

So i just tried this beta and i was happily surprised to see the overlay showing up. Until ... i changed it to the next station.
My AVG security went nuts over Easyhook. I saw that it's in your folder.
AVG apparently made the game crash to desktop.

Then i restarted the game, and the overlay is not showing up. I can switch to the next channel.
It's not a must for me to have the overlay, i can live without it.
Just to let you know.

Edit to add : I just found Easyhook in the AVG quarantine, reinstated it and gave it an exception.
It all works, but it didn't bring the overlay back. lol Helaas.
Always hungry for the road

ETS2: Promods, Promods M-E, Rusmap, Volga, Sibir, Great Steppe, Paris Rebuild, Southern Region, Red Sea.
Level 476. 2.027.711 km under the belt !

ATS: Promods Canada
Level 140 and 466,309 Miles

Koen

27 Jun 2019 17:08

That's a new one. Apparently AVG considers me intercepting and injecting the screen draw calls to be potentially harmful.
(that's what Easyhook does, it allows me to make calls from my program to the very low level DirectX API).
I guess I cannot really blame them for that (or actually, I can, because that's also what Steam, Origin, nVidia, etc. do with their overlays).

Anyhow: Please check that you are starting ATS/ETS2 in DirectX mode (or have dx11 set in the config). It won't work for OpenGL.
What AVG did apart from putting it in quarantine I'm not sure (maybe it did more causing it to stop working).

I will look into it, but my control over your virus scanner is sadly/luckily limited.

I did remove the old overlay system, as to not cause conflicts between the new and the old one.
Additionally, I expect DirectX 11 to become the standard quite quickly. However, you can always use the old version of the server, and only update the web part
(though I cannot guarantee that it will keep working in the future).

watchingponies
Donation rank:

27 Jun 2019 17:37

Thanks Koen.

I'm definitely always on Dx (especially now with Dx11).
AVG is always acting as a loyal Rambo soldier lol. It even blocks my Sims 4 Gallery :)) The Sims ! The cutest people in the world !

I have tried to re-install your radio a couple of times, to see if that would fix it.
It's something with ATS, for me. Again, in ETS the overlay never fails.
I can live without it. Life can't always be perfect.
Thanks !
Always hungry for the road

ETS2: Promods, Promods M-E, Rusmap, Volga, Sibir, Great Steppe, Paris Rebuild, Southern Region, Red Sea.
Level 476. 2.027.711 km under the belt !

ATS: Promods Canada
Level 140 and 466,309 Miles

zbysiek

08 Jul 2019 08:51

Is/will be beyond the baltic sea dlc supported?

Koen

08 Jul 2019 12:35

@zbysiek Yes it is. Will add that to the list soon.

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information