K Realistic Economy Mod [Upd April 27 2017] v1.3

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
rockandrole18

27 Aug 2017 05:50

@FacelessHorsey @Steph49
The mod should work fine with v1.28. The only thing which the v1.28 has changed in terms of economy and the files that are used by this mod is the introduction of separate EXP values for parking a double-trailer. If you want to add those values (it's not game-breaking if you don't have them) to the mod, then you just need to open (with Notepad++) the file 'economy_data.sii' in the folder 'def' (can be found in the mod's '.scs' archive when opening it with a ZIP extracting program like 7-Zip or WinRAR) and below this:

Code: Select all

exp_park_bonus: 15			# bonus for not using the autopark feature on EASY parking spot
	exp_park_bonus_medium: 40		# bonus for not using the autopark feature on MEDIUM parking spot
	exp_park_bonus_hard: 90			# bonus for not using the autopark feature on HARD parking spot
make 2 new lines and insert this:

Code: Select all

exp_park_double_bonus: 20		# bonus for not using the autopark feature on EASY parking spot with double
	exp_park_double_bonus_medium: 60	# bonus for not using the autopark feature on MEDIUM parking spot with double
	exp_park_double_bonus_hard: 170		# bonus for not using the autopark feature on HARD parking spot with double
If you don't exactly understand how to do it properly/why to do it, worry not because as I said it's not very important, and I believe Kablowsky will eventually add those values anyway when he updates the mod at some point.

FacelessHorsey
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2017 09:32

Thanks a lot rockandrole18. I'm going to try it out.

kingeborga
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2017 15:42

Hello! I've found a bug using v. 1.3 with Promods 2.20. All ferries to Ireland disappeared.

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information