XP Mod not working with ProMod ?

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Wolfseye

06 Mar 2017 18:02

Hi guys,

since I am pretty new with ETS2 or ATS, i am only slowly getting into things, and yes, I am using an XP/Money Mod for the beginning, while I am slowly adapting to this kinda Gamestyle. I am normally not interested in any sim-games. Thats why i want to ask you something.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =712596718

I am using this Mod here on Steam workshop. I use it on ATS, which works fine there. I used it on ETS2 (which I got recently after ATS) and it worked fine before, but now its not anymore. And the only change, accept maybe a few skin and truck Mods and stuff, thats different now, i am using ProMods. And since then, that parking option what you have like with ATS, the 3 options, plain & simple press enter to park without XP, Safe-Parking with few XP and Where you want to have it with most XP, thats not working anymore. When I deliver a load now, i automatically only see the spot on the lot where I have to park my truck manually, the hard way. I dont get that Option to choose from. I checked in settings, it should give me that message but isnt.

Yesterday my gf wanted to try the Game, so I might her a new profile and put only that Mod and the no-damage mod in there (which I use also and that at least works), and when she came to a garage for delivery, she got that option for the 3 choices how to park. She doesnt have ProMods in there. Could it be ProMods that doesnt work with the Mod linked above ?

The positions in the Mod list are the same as always, its right on top. Just like with ATS, and that way it worked. Just not now anymore. Any ideas ?

Thank you. And thank you for this awesome Mod.

Cheers

Wolf

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

07 Mar 2017 09:22

It is very possible that the mod in question doesn't work with ProMods. That's something the mod-author of the mod should worry about. It's not our concern.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Wolfseye

07 Mar 2017 09:24

I was just asking.

Wolf

Vøytek
Developer

07 Mar 2017 11:56

It also depends on the company prefab. Some of them are not updated, so they don't have that feature.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Wolfseye

07 Mar 2017 12:45

The thing is, the Mod was working on a Profile just with that Mod. But some other Mod, maybe even ProMods, or the combination with them, makes the Mod not work anymore. Might not even be ProMods, I am also using other Mods, although not so many that (at least I think) would prevent that Mod to work. Already posted on Steam with the guy that made it, if he maybe knows whats the issue. I use the same Mod on ATS, but there i use many other Mods compared to ETS2, and there is no problem with it. And it shortly happened after using ProMod, so I just wondered if it had to do with that combination.

But it might be some other Mod. I hope to find out.

Thanks for your reply.

Wolf

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information