On Screen Sat-Nav

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
LostBoyLazarus
Donation rank:

30 Aug 2018 01:40

Greetings fellow truckers,

Recently, I've gotten into taking screenshots during jobs in ETS2. Some of the detail, various scenes and those moments where the AI does something that is so ridiculous are golden screenshot opportunities. The only "issue" with my screenshots however is with the on-screen "sat nav" being in the way. I know you can press F5 to make it more transparent but ideally I'd like a way to remove it completely - though being able to bring it back with the touch of a button would be better. Why was this not integrated into the F5 key from the beginning anyway?

I've since let loose my google-fu (do people still say that?) and discovered several mods that change or adjust the "sat nav" and how it appears in game. So far, everything I've tried has either crashed (usually a mod conflict), not been what I'm looking for or just plain not worked. I'd be happy with a smaller info box or something similar but ideally would like to remove the "sat nav" all together. Between the dashboard and the built-in sat nav, having the larger one on the screen all the time ruins the experience at times.

Can anyone please suggest a mod that completely removes (either permanently or by using a key) the sat nav or at least makes it more bearable? Thanks :)

JustAnotherTrucker

30 Aug 2018 02:15

you can press f3 to toggle parts of the hud off then again to turn the whole hud off, pressing f3 a third time brings the hud back

Jevsenak
Donation rank:

04 Sep 2018 10:42

Maybe you don’t need mod. When you see AI doing something stupid press ESC to go in game main menu and do screens with “camera mode” on top left corner.

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information