[ATS] [REL] Smarty’s Wheel Pack Fix

Other mods that don't fit in any other category
Davyddin
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2018 17:36

forum_cover.gif
forum_cover.gif (18.42 KiB) Viewed 430 times
This mod is a fix to add support for the 4th/steerable-axle ownable-box-trailer wheels to Smarty’s Wheel Pack 1.3. It also rewrites all extant wheel definitions of the pack with very light revisions for slightly improved UX (subjective). Tyre behaviour parameters remain unchanged.

Instructions: Activate above Smarty’s Wheel Pack 1.3.

Please note: This fix requires Smarty’s Wheel Pack 1.3 proper to work. Only the 22.5x8.25 front-wheel rim and tyre options are added to the 4th/steerable axle, and hence 4-axle ownable box trailers shouldn’t presently be used with 22.5x7.50 rims and tyres on the other axles.

Subscribe: Steam Workshop

Alternative non-Steam downloads: Buy me a coffee? My mods are available free of charge, but if you feel like showing gratitude with a small voluntary donation, it is possible via paypal.me/davyddin or as cryptocurrency:
  • Bitcoin (BTC): 3Q2nUQBQxoNPUUGqoTJ94UTwSvCNHeqSBX
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH): qzauukppluz9flqwgcqf9p4yehgpf2s2c5vdx5jcky
  • Litecoin (LTC): MGScSPkeUk5vc6H1bJfGNCWkerfrcFAube
  • Ethereum (ETH): 0x8A841D711fC70D6e9512a6268e5eE8355955fbF3
  • Ethereum Classic (ETC): 0xdcA528A286d95deBCCE0E2D96fc48E944EDa44a3
  • 0x (ZRX): 0xB506dF59DDDeB1Dcb286D3dA3210Dd8E3DbBc711
Thank you very much, you support is greatly appreciated!

Acknowledgements: All credits for Smarty’s Wheel Pack belong to Alec “Smarty” Espie of Smarty’s Custom Rigs (SCR). My thanks to him and his contributors for an excellent mod. Please buy him a coffee, too. I am however not affiliated with SCR, nor is this fix endorsed by SCR.

REUPLOADING OF THIS MOD OR PUBLICATION OF DERIVATIVE WORKS IS FORBIDDEN WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. SHARING OF THIS MOD IS PERMITTED ONLY USING ORIGINAL DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS AND WITH PROPER ATTRIBUTION. THIS MOD IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. Author of the Universal Name Packs, the Profile Jumpstart, and other mods. ATS, ETS2, and STDS player. Swedofinn aka Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

• Information