[DISCONTINUED] [ATS] Smarty’s Wheel Pack 1.3.0 Fix [UPD 2019-10-25]

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
Davyddin
Donation rank:

14 Nov 2018 17:36

forum_cover.gif
forum_cover.gif (25.02 KiB) Viewed 890 times

ATTENTION! DO NOT USE WITH SMARTY’S WHEEL PACK 1.3.1! THIS FIX IS DISCONTINUED! PLEASE UPGRADE FROM SMARTY’S WHEEL PACK VERSION 1.3.0 TO VERSION 1.3.1!

This mod is a fix to add support for ownable-trailer steering axles to Smarty’s Wheel Pack 1.3.0. It also rewrites all extant wheel definitions of the pack with light revisions for slightly improved UX. Tyre behaviour parameters remain unchanged.

Instructions: Activate with higher priority than (i.e. above) Smarty’s Wheel Pack 1.3.0.

Please note: This fix requires Smarty’s Wheel Pack 1.3.0 proper. It is not intended for use with any other versions. Only the 22.5x8.25 front-wheel rim and tyre options are added to the ownable-trailer steering axles, and hence ownable trailers with steering axles shouldn’t presently be used with differently sized wheels on the other axles.

If you find errors, I would be happy for a report in the comments. Constructive criticism, suggestions, and ideas are welcome, too, as are any questions. I hope you find this mod useful. Happy trucking!

Download: Version 3 for Smarty’s Wheel Pack 1.3.0

Buy me a coffee? My mods are available free of charge, but if you feel like showing gratitude with a small voluntary donation, it is possible via paypal.me/davyddin or as cryptocurrency:
  • Bitcoin (BTC): 3Q2nUQBQxoNPUUGqoTJ94UTwSvCNHeqSBX
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH): qzauukppluz9flqwgcqf9p4yehgpf2s2c5vdx5jcky
  • Ethereum (ETH): 0x8A841D711fC70D6e9512a6268e5eE8355955fbF3
  • Ethereum Classic (ETC): 0xdcA528A286d95deBCCE0E2D96fc48E944EDa44a3
  • Litecoin (LTC): MGScSPkeUk5vc6H1bJfGNCWkerfrcFAube
  • Zcash (ZEC): t1Sq4598SKuQ9DasFdjWkLotySznQ99Xf78
Thank you very much, you support is greatly appreciated!

Acknowledgements: All credits for Smarty’s Wheel Pack belong to Alec “Smarty” Espie of Smarty’s Custom Rigs SCR. My thanks to him and his contributors for an excellent mod. Please buy him a coffee, too. I am, however, not affiliated with SCR, nor is this fix expressly endorsed by SCR.

REUPLOADING OF THIS MOD OR PUBLICATION OF DERIVATIVE WORKS IS FORBIDDEN WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. SHARING OF THIS MOD IS PERMITTED ONLY USING ORIGINAL DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS AND WITH PROPER ATTRIBUTION. THIS MOD IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

12 May 2019 16:15

This fix for 1.3.0 (a.k.a. 1.3) received a long overdue minor update today, but by pure coincidence, SCR also released a new version 1.3.1 of the Wheel Pack proper today. This probably means that this fix will be discontinued as unnecessary.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information