Sound Fixes Pack [1.49] [for ETS2 and ATS]

Other ETS2 mods that don't fit in any other category
getrixx
Donation rank:

28 Jul 2016 12:47

It's 100% reproducible. I just started with a new savegame and get the same Error messages.

Edit:
Don't ask me why but I came to the idea to try that "repair game files" in steam.
Obviously it requested one file which was broken or missing and now I don't get that error anymore.

But to get your mod working I had to remove "Realistic Air Brakes Sound Mod v2.1" and sadly "B73FLY's EDXP-EU" and that's one I can't drive without. :(
With these I got a CTD with the log "...array outside boundaries..."

Edit2:
Ok, it still crashes to desktop with the array error. Let the search continue. :evil:

Drive Safely

29 Jul 2016 07:21

@getrixx - B73FLY's EDXP-EU (1.24 version) works just fine with this mod. Maybe you are running mods that are incompatible or outdated that are causing array boundary issues? Also, by "repair game files" you mean "Verify integrity of game cache"? If so, that should have helped.

The "index outside of array boundaries" also can happen with a vanilla, unmodded profile (exhaustive graphic settings might cause this, or something else graphics related).

Other reasons for "index outside of array boundaries" can be weather mods. If you are beta testing new areas in ProMods 2.1 and there are some buggy climate folders, maybe that is the cause. It can also be accessory related with truck mods. Other than that, I have no clue what's causing your crash.

After you verified the integrity of the game cache, does the CTD happen on load, or does it happen when you click "Drive", or does it happen randomly, or does it happen only when quitting the game? :?:

getrixx
Donation rank:

29 Jul 2016 09:53

Drive Safely wrote:@getrixx - B73FLY's EDXP-EU (1.24 version) works just fine with this mod. Maybe you are running mods that are incompatible or outdated that are causing array boundary issues? Also, by "repair game files" you mean "Verify integrity of game cache"? If so, that should have helped.
Yes I meant that function in steam. Mine is in German, I didn't know the exact translation.
Drive Safely wrote:The "index outside of array boundaries" also can happen with a vanilla, unmodded profile (exhaustive graphic settings might cause this, or something else graphics related).

Other reasons for "index outside of array boundaries" can be weather mods. If you are beta testing new areas in ProMods 2.1 and there are some buggy climate folders, maybe that is the cause. It can also be accessory related with truck mods. Other than that, I have no clue what's causing your crash.

After you verified the integrity of the game cache, does the CTD happen on load, or does it happen when you click "Drive", or does it happen randomly, or does it happen only when quitting the game? :?:
The CTD happened few moments after hitting the the "Drive" button. But the delay varied from a few seconds to a minute.
The good news, I think I found the little bugger. :mrgreen:
After lot of trial and error I found Jazzycat's truck traffic out of date. He has to slow down, I can't cope with his update speed. :lol:
Until now I had no CTD after 15 min stationary in game. Will test drive this afternoon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by me, but the CTD only happened after adding your mod. :oops:

Drive Safely

29 Jul 2016 12:42

@getrixx - Okay, nice to see that you found the issue! Happy trucking and drive safely ;)

mikber18

27 Aug 2016 13:42

Hi,

I recently installed the MAN TGS and I am finding that the sounds from "Soundfixes v15.7" collide with the interior sounds included in the MAN TGS mod.

Is there a way to edit the Soundfixes files so that only the exterior - environment, roads, fuel etc etc. sounds - run, but the interior sounds are entirely occupied by the soundpack from MAN TGS?

Best Regards

Drive Safely

27 Aug 2016 21:36

What do you mean by "collide"?

LoaderSaints

28 Aug 2016 09:56

I think he means conflict.

@mikber18
Just to be sure, is this the sound fixes mod you are talking of?
http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9751

mikber18

31 Aug 2016 11:38

LoaderSaints wrote:I think he means conflict.

@mikber18
Just to be sure, is this the sound fixes mod you are talking of?
http://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9751
Hi yeah, its those. And I meant conflict exactly.

The problem is that the Soundfixes mod brings some interior sounds of its own the same way that the Truck MOD I'm driving does as well. Now, I like Exterior environment sounds from Soundfixes, but I want Interior sounds to be entirely run from the TRUCK MOD AUDIO. Is that possible?

Does it make sense?

Drive Safely

31 Aug 2016 12:04

@mikber18 - The sounds are not conflicting. The mod does not touch any truck mod sounds. There are no sounds that the MAN TGS mod has that have been replaced. Is there something specific you want to edit out?

Mike7O

31 Aug 2016 15:21

could it be...as been discussed elsewhere before ... driving on the outer roadlines ..that sound :?: :P just an idea
• If you think I know something - then think again •
no support via PM .... :shock: how rude :!: :?: :ugeek:

Return to “ETS2 Misc. mods”

• Information