Sierra Nevada vs SCS Base Map

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Jbte

28 Aug 2020 04:44

I understand SN has some issues regarding hard textures transitions which back then when I did those areas I had no knowledge of correct use of brushes. It would be great to help me to let know where are the immersion-breaking bugs so I can fix using F11 and posting your bug report, if people don't help to report it gets hard to keep track on everything and many bugs will remain since the map is huge and basically I'm the only one fixing/developing it (Raul just do some signals, I do 95% of the work, development, and fixes), despite I'm now in charge of 4 other map mods.

Next year (2021), ill get back into the project for doing more improvements, remove mountain poping, fix texture transitions, also will expand the map to Utah, Oregon, Las Vegas rebuilt, San Francisco rebuilt. Any help really is appreciated at our discord.

flight8050

06 Oct 2020 23:58

Ooch. 95% is a heck of a load there Eblem. It looks like Mexico is doing better though. You have Extremo as the learning curve. SN got you more experience and hopefully Chihuahua is looking even better than the other to. Luckily you are taking on a smaller portions on a monthly basis. That should be easier to manage. Looking forward to the New Mexico connection though.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information