ATS Promods

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Peterson

19 Nov 2016 11:51

Tonopah should at least have some sort of speed reduction, it's not easy to turn left through traffic doing 110 km/h...
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

brainiac
Donation rank:

19 Nov 2016 12:11

Go to map editor and add semaphores or speed limit signs.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

plykkegaard
Donation rank:
It’s my birthday

19 Nov 2016 13:30

Even better: File a bug report on the SCS bug forum
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

19 Nov 2016 16:15

elitegamer0611 wrote:
Zniwek wrote:Months passed and I don't see at least 5 ATS developers ready to work so...
Because ATS map is so good that it doesn't require its map mod like ETS2.
Bit over the top, but I sort of agree with you. ETS needs far more loving than ATS.

Shiva

19 Nov 2016 17:15

LoaderSaints wrote:
Shiva wrote:Tonopah....
I forgot to add that to my list earlier today.

LoaderSaints and plykkegaard, SR 99 in Stockton is the exception. "it has level crossings"
Tonopah IRL has at-grade intersections, because no interstate runs through it as seen here:
https://www.google.fi/maps/@38.0633129, ... !1e3?hl=fi

You are right on the SR 99 though, it shouldn't have at-grade intersections even if it isn't an interstate.
Tonopah, I meant that it could use a rebuild.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Callipso
Donation rank:

19 Nov 2016 22:54

LoaderSaints wrote: Tonopah IRL has at-grade intersections, because no interstate runs through it as seen here:
https://www.google.fi/maps/@38.0633129, ... !1e3?hl=fi
It has no Interstate atm. It will however in the future after the I-11 is finished in Arizona the route is planned to go through here and end in Reno, NV. perhaps they should just upgrade the road to Interstate standard now in the SCS version to reflect the not too distant future about 5-10 years out

Shiva

20 Nov 2016 01:30

I-11, seems still to be in the study/planning stage.
Except for Hoover Dam Bypass.
And Boulder City Bypass that is being built right now.
http://www.nevadadot.com/bouldercitybyp ... se_1).aspx and http://i-11nv.com/
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

angrybirdseller
Donation rank:

20 Nov 2016 04:51

I-11 funded from Buckeye to Vegas but take 10,000 lawsuits and enviromental studies to get it past Kingman. More pressing need is road between Yuma and Ehernburg as would save time going North to South.

Southern California needs rebuild the most but I-8 to I-5 takes tons of room to build it, and I-15 to I-8 gonna have to accept mountains getting chopped to make space. CA-60 is freeway could added but it depends on space available. SCS rescale they worked around Los Angeles on older map to avoid making drastic changes which is understandable.

Callipso
Donation rank:

20 Nov 2016 06:21

angrybirdseller wrote:I-11 funded from Buckeye to Vegas but take 10,000 lawsuits and enviromental studies to get it past Kingman.
What lawsuits? All the environmental studies are already completed for that section north of Kingman if they were going to press issue on it they would have already done so, they wouldn't wait till the bulldozers were at their front doorstep before they filed a claim. It doesn't pass through Indian reservation so that is not a problem. only problem I see is that maybe some of the rednecks out that way come bearing their many firearms to try and take matters into their own hands.
Shiva wrote:I-11, seems still to be in the study/planning stage.
Except for Hoover Dam Bypass.
And Boulder City Bypass that is being built right now.
http://www.nevadadot.com/bouldercitybyp ... se_1).aspx and http://i-11nv.com/
The Boulder bypass has to be finished before Arizona can get started until that is finished and will begin as soon as its done. They want the southern section completed before they decide what is best option for the northern connections. maybe a year or two to finish it up as its stands.

Whats already decided for sure is the upgrade of US-93 connecting the Nevada border with Kingman, Wickenburg, and Phoenix.

During that process of that length's construction it will be decided as to weather to continue the Interstate past Tuscon and act to alleviate their traffic issues by effectively being another bypass and join I-19 to the Mexican border. Terminating at I-10 on the East side of Tuscon

so far this is the plan for Nevada that has the most support. The decision would be where it goes after Tonopah, The connection to Reno would be the most profitable and provide service to the most people, it would how ever entail the upgrade of US 395 in plans further North of that area. though the other route would have less total interstate construction as it would join already built roads in Boise, Idaho

MistahDave
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2016 19:43

The 395 is a lonely ass road. I first drove it with my dad years ago when I was only 14. It was creepy, dark and late at night. To make things more interesting we came across a car that had gone off the road about 20 miles away from Mamouth Lakes. There was barely any cell phone coverage back then and all I could think about was some horror movie fake crash scenario.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information