New Mexico is out!

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2017 03:39

I think logical for them to do is Hawaii, then Oregon, then Washington, then Idaho, then Utah, then Colorado.

smith121363
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2017 07:12

Hawaii? :? Really, You really think they will add an island that does not have a ferry route to it IRL ? I truly hope not.

astronomer
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2017 10:49

Hawaii will be last state from USA :lol: ;)

TheTimephoon

06 Feb 2017 20:10

I actually hope they won't make every state a DLC but make packs of 2 or 3 because otherwise we will have to spend much money for all the DLC's. And there will be tons of seperate DLC's.
At least if they do every state seperate, I hope we get some customizations and paintjobs with it too. :-)
Hello :)

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/zigot

Roudou

06 Feb 2017 23:59

I don't think the Northern East Coast will be sell state by state, if ATS reach this destination one day. Currently, I just hope they not gona split Texas in two DLC's.

Keepertje8
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2017 00:25

Callipso wrote:I think they will probably finish off the desert states, that would mean Utah would be the next logical step in finishing that goal. Colorado would be a long way off as road connections from Utah do not yet exist. I suppose if they are interested in going into Oregon that they change the base terrain out there to a more lush green like in Europe as rainfall is very high in the pacific northwest.
I hope they are working simultaneously on Utah and Colorado. With the extra manpower, we could be seeing three new states in 2017.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2017 00:30

How long does it take for SCS to complete a state in American Truck Simulator? Because in Euro Truck Sim 2, the average is usually a year or so.

Nissantruck

07 Feb 2017 18:26

Hello! Päivää!

I think that a change from the desert scenery to some sort of wooden green state could be a nice idea,because they do have those kinds of things all ready in north of California in the ATS.
So they could only make a new state by using the assets that they have all ready from north of California.
I mean mountains,green vegetation and different kinds of evergreen trees.
I can hope for that to happen someday,but hopefully soon and not after really long time,especially now,because they have people doing different places for the ATS map.

I also hope that the new DLC states could be free at least some of them,because it can be expensive for people if they have to buy all of the upcoming DLC states.
I would not buy all of the 52 states minus the three states that we have all ready,as a DLC,because it would be expensive for me and maybe to somebody else too. :(

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Callipso
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2017 20:57

I'm sure that a few of the upcoming western states would probably be free, I'd think maybe they would come up with a sort of bundle package for the states at some point. Like buy Oregon and get either Washington or Idaho free and a discount on the last state. Although some of the large states like Texas and Montana we might see a larger price tag on since the area covered is larger, although they could offer two states nearby in the case of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas for free as compensation for their price.

I doubt we will be paying for every state especially when the size of the states starts to decrease going farther east, I think they will start to work regionally when they get to the east coast, buy the Carolina's, New England, Delmarva peninsula and surroundings. Georgia and deep south, Maybe even a rust belt package deal! I sure would like to eventually buy Alaska and Hawaii. Alaska and Hawaii can have ferry like ports, IRL you can rent a barge to get your truck to one of these places its not a ferry in that the driver can not stay on board the vessel though it will get your truck where it needs to go. Alaska can later be reached via British Columbia and Yukon Territories.

34ilikepie
Donation rank:

16 Feb 2017 04:56

I wouldn't be surprised if they released the DLC's in this order: New Mexico, Oregon, Washington St., Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Texas, Central USA, Then move up to Canada, then finish up the US, and then finish Canada, and ignore Mexico

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information