Help Please (Map Mod)

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
war121

24 Oct 2017 15:08

Hi guys :D
So after having hundreds of hours in ETS2 including promods map off course :) i've now started my ATS career (level 16 all ready) and enjoying, but i would love to expand the map size , now i've had a look around at the different mod sites but i'm somewhat confused as to which map mod to use and which are compatible with each other , could some of you nice guys please recommend the best and most popular map expansion to use and which are compatible with each other if you were to use more than one with the latest version of ATS please ,non Beta ,

Many thanks :D :D :D

Mercedes2002CZ

24 Oct 2017 19:29

I use Project West from stoked_dude which improve area in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Primm, Carlsbad, San Diego and Bakersfield, then I use very popular Coast to Coast 2.3 (Map mod which adds whole USA (not Alaska and Hawai) but the map is not that great as SCS or ProMods team makes) and Canadream 2.3 (which is little bit better improved than Coast to Coast). I hope you will enjoy these maps. :)

RVirma

24 Oct 2017 22:22

I'm driving on the I think it was called Viva Mexiko map, very nice and detailed big map of Mexiko.

war121

26 Oct 2017 17:41

Thanks guys , ive been looking at ATS MHAPro_map but haven't tried it yet (im working a lot atm) and thanks again for your suggestion :) i appreciate it

Looking forwards to a Promods release as i'm sure many are too

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information