Game crash when trying to load profile

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
CAElite
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2016 19:43

Hey folks

Would just like to say that your mod pack looks fantastic and I am looking foward to trying it out, it is my first attempt at modifying ETS2.

However I have ran into an issue, I have installed the modpack as instructed on the download page by
1. Decompressing the 001 file into my %Documents%/Euro Truck Sim 2/Mods
(Shown here: http://puu.sh/ot1DT/9a968c1951.png)
2. Enabled all 6 mods in my ETS2 Mod manager

However after doing this on my main save I have found it causes the game to crash as the load bar gets to around 80% complete. The modpack will load fine on a fresh save and my throwaway hacked multiplayer save. I have attempted to move my location to one unaffected by the mod (Gdansk, Poland initially, to Glasgow, Scotland) however this results in the same outcome. I have 3 garages 1 in Glasgow, 1 Birmingham & 1 Gdansk.

In my game.log it is normal launching until an error occurs on this step prior to crash:
00:00:32.012 : Economy reset - company mismatch
00:00:36.284 : Road network navigation caching started.
00:00:36.915 : <ERROR> e:\build_bot\win_slave\final_build_ets2_123_windows_bin_steam_x86\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(477): ??A?$array_t@Unavigation_input_node_t@prism@@@prism@@QBEABUnavigation_input_node_t@1@I@Z: Index outside array boundaries.
00:00:36.935 : <ERROR> e:\build_bot\win_slave\final_build_ets2_123_windows_bin_steam_x86\build\prism\src\p3core\collections/arrays/arrays_base_impl.h(477): ??A?$array_t@Unavigation_input_node_t@prism@@@prism@@QBEABUnavigation_input_node_t@1@I@Z: Index outside array boundaries.

The full Game.log is posted here:

A Game.Crash file is not created

Thanks
CAE
IVECO - It Vibrates and Everything Comes Off | DAF - Don't Ask for Features

CAElite
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2016 22:38

Alright after some trial and error attempting to isolate where the issue was coming from I appeared to have resolved it.

Moving my HQ from the 1 truck garage in Glasgow to my 3 truck garage in Birmingham and reseting the economy has resolved the issue. Going to play for a bit and ensure stability but I have launched a couple of times and it seems stable.

So their appears to be a potential bug with either 1 truck HQs or the having the Glasgow garage as your HQ.
IVECO - It Vibrates and Everything Comes Off | DAF - Don't Ask for Features

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information