ETS2 +ProMods+RusMaps on New System Total Crash

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
khaos526

20 Aug 2016 05:41

So haven't been using ETS2 since early July. Got a new computer and hooked up my old HD. Re-linked all the game through Steam and seemed to work well, except some parts of my previous discovered routes were showing up as undiscovered now.

Did a Steam Move to my new SSD drive to see if that would reset things and it didn't.

Biggest issue was nearing Helsinki from Russia and game would always crash

Thought might as well try 2.10 ProMods to see if something there helps. Got the new def's file with RusMaps selected (as I always do). Then I went into mods in ETS2 and ordered everything as follows:

- ProMods Trailer & Co. [def company]
- ProMods Trailer & Co. [Company]
- ProMods Trailer & Co. [def trailers replacement] OR [def trailers standalone]
- ProMods Trailer & Co. [Trailer 1]
- ProMods Trailer & Co. [Trailer 2]
[orange]ProMods+RusMap Connection
[orange]RusMap Map Package
[orange]RusMap Model Package
[orange]ProMods Definition Package
[orange]ProMods Map Package
[orange]ProMods Media Package
[orange]ProMods Models Package 2
[orange]ProMods Models Package 1
[orange]ProMods Assets Package
[orange]RusMap Def Package
Real European Gas Station

Now I have tried having the Trailer & Co after RusMap Def Package and I have also tried disabling them.

Nothing seems to work and when I load any Save Game it just states it cannot find any of the ProMod mods in all my saves.

So not sure if it's a single issue or a combination of issues that I'm having. My only last resort is to re-install everything and then copy over my save profile.

Any other suggestions before I do that?

Thank you

ScuL
Founder

20 Aug 2016 06:54

RusMap is not yet compatible with ProMods 2.10
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

khaos526

20 Aug 2016 16:31

Yes, but the crash issue was still happening with 2.03. I had heard on RusMaps forum that as long as I avoid the Split and basically the connections from Latvia and Lithuania 2.10 should still work. I can revert back, but still having the issue with the game crashing on E18 right near the junction of E75 East of Helsinki in 2.03...

ScuL
Founder

20 Aug 2016 23:24

It could probably the Real European Gas Station mod
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

khaos526

21 Aug 2016 20:27

I'll try that then

khaos526

21 Aug 2016 21:16

Thank you it was the Real Gas Stations mod that was crashing it. I was thinking too complex and didn't even think of that one as it's been working fine for a long while until I hit that one gas station in Finland...

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information