Could this cause a freeze AND then CTD ?

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Mike7O

28 Sep 2016 15:22

Yes ofcourse (remove all mods....), I'm trying to see what the cause of it is and
I have removed all mods except ProMods, and it works (didn't think it wouldn't)
the question I have is,

could this error really cause an CTD ...have had this lines in gamelog before without any issues

Code: Select all

<ERROR> Redundant rear wheel accessory removed!
driving up to this point...game freeze and after a while it CTD, and those are the last lines in gamelogevery crash.

As I am not that familiar with the mapeditor ... I wish to see - if anyone could do this check-up - if there could be anything that triggered this in the maparea ...
as the positions this CTD happens are inbetween 2 sectors.... (In UK London area delivery to PoSped) ..parked trailer....or something else

Code: Select all

(sec-0010-0003);-39109.8;74.3228;-11950.1 , (sec-0010-0004);-39105.1;62.3844;-12060.9
it's outside the entrance (to the company on the left) both lanes 8-)

I have my testingprofile and I have added all the mapmods I have in the "gameprofile" , all accessories are the same ( as the trucks)
AItrafficmods...the same .... as the log says rear wheel .... I believe it could only be one of the trailermods....have added a couple and haven't had any CTD yet...search continues as I have 80+ trailermods :lol: :lol:

"Little" addiction of mine ;) ...I was a little surprised as I always checked content and "updated" most of the trailers to recent gamestandards when adding them - getting a clean gamelog ..... and it have been working fine with all these mods since ETS2 v1.18.x.x :)

Have some nice trailers and many variations in the game as it is, but more is nicer, would be nice to know 8-)
• If you think I know something - then think again •
no support via PM .... :shock: how rude :!: :?: :ugeek:

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

29 Sep 2016 06:52

Can you please show us your game.log?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Mike7O

01 Oct 2016 12:05

Well, I have done some testing back and forth.... the new profile I created almost had the same and no crash...

The crashing profile, some small upgrades on different things.... and the crash is no more ....
nothing removed - only re-arrange some modorder in trailersection and accessories
if that was the case I'm not sure, but problem solved....for now :P

Almost done upgrading several trailermods so I will keep this profile as it is and check that position from time to time and see if the CTD re-appears...
I still believe there had to be one of those trailers that caused this.... :)
• If you think I know something - then think again •
no support via PM .... :shock: how rude :!: :?: :ugeek:

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information