Game not working

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 10:21

So I've just tried to carry on with my job, and woopty doo, ets2 says I DONT have scandinavia, nor do i have promods.

WHAT THE HELL, if its an scs issue, how do go about getting my money back from them becuase this has SERIOUSLY made me angry, I've just smashed my kitchen up becuase of it.
That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction, That's why they don't want you to take it.

Da Dex
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 10:41

your "poor" kitchen is not to envy now :D ;) ...but now serious, I had a similar problem then I went to Mod Manager and kicked the Mod that didn't worked, than I put them again in Mod Manager and if your DLC doesn't work (Scandinavia) go to DLC Manager untick the DLC, quit your game to desktop then start it again and then go to DLC Manager and put your DLC in game again and I hope it'll work then ;)

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 10:48

I'm not a steam user.
That's the road to happiness and personal satisfaction, That's why they don't want you to take it.

Da Dex
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 10:58

Gylfi Sigurðsson wrote:I'm not a steam user.
I think it's the same procedure for Non - steam users

untick here (red) :?: :?: :!:

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 11:00

Got it working again, thanks Da_Dex, had to reboot my pc in safe mode, and it turned out it was one of my anti virus programs being a douche!

lol hows things in serbia? hope the weather is better than here in the uk.....its shocking, cold, grey and pretty damned miserable lol

Da Dex
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 11:10

Gylfi Sigurðsson wrote:Got it working again, thanks Da_Dex, had to reboot my pc in safe mode, and it turned out it was one of my anti virus programs being a douche!

lol hows things in serbia? hope the weather is better than here in the uk.....its shocking, cold, grey and pretty damned miserable lol
it is cool that you have solved the problem, ready for the next journey :D ;) ...I've heard that the weather will be fine today in Serbia, I've family relations to Serbia but I'm from Germany originally (it is a bit complicated with the family circumstances), you're originally from Iceland but you live in the UK?

Master_of_the_roads

17 Feb 2017 12:02

To answer to Gylfi Sigurdsson's statement, some antiviral systems can be a pain sometimes, like refusing Windows Defender or Firewall to give priority to a better less intrusive antiviral program with better services. Microsoft Windows incorporated programs are notorious being stupid, you change them with a better software, throw them in the basket and continue having fun. :D

I'm using Panda Software Internet Security, does his job and leaves my other activities alone, if you're using some other equivalent, also not a problem. ;)

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2017 12:51

@Master_of_the_road:
ugghhh windows really does make me want to pull out my hair and beard sometimes. But as much as it drives me mental I can't not keep playing on Win8.

@Da Dex: I was born in the uk, my dad is Icelandic, but I've not seen him in like 26 years, but I like to hold on to the connection as it get me laid lol

Master_of_the_roads

17 Feb 2017 15:19

Don't worry for Windows 8, it can be easily reconfigured to work in compatibility mode for a lesser edition of the system, you think everything works squeaky clean on my Windows 10 64-bit PC ? Not even close, had to do some modifications before some stuff came to life, this happened because they didn't address the compatibility issue in their so called latest Update pack, which annoyed me ever since. And they want to release another future Creators pack ? Maybe they will, but who says I have to install it ? Only if no other option presents itself.

Gylfi Sigurðsson
Donation rank:

18 Feb 2017 10:47

Joys of technology.....makes me want to bang my head up a wall :lol:

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information