downloading issuses

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
DEL BOY
Donation rank:

13 Apr 2017 09:16

michaelmurfy wrote:
DEL BOY wrote:they have slowed down because its quicker to if u pay now ..as i tried five times and it come up site cannot be reached ..this is not on
It is a free download site and I don't appreciate your attitude here. I've been forced to limit it back to 100kb/sec per connection (max of 3 connections) due to the amount of load we're getting to allow more people to at-least have a chance to download the mod freely - our servers are struggling to cope with the demand.

It is a suggestion to pay for the download if you'd like it quickly - we provide a free download but just note, we don't actually have to do this. We don't have the cash to chuck around to buy craptonnes of servers and bandwidth and I am providing assistance on a volunteer basis.

But anyway, the download is back up but don't complain about it being slow - our servers only have so much bandwidth.
so u quick to judge me and my attitued well read post above mine before u judge me

kamikazee54

13 Apr 2017 09:31

a quick question guys. i wanted to download promods through jdownloader2 and i cant do it, because it show me all files are offline (whereas through Mozzila i can download them without problems). It doesn't annoys me so much (i can easily skip adfly links with ublock origin), but it was much comfortable load all links into downloader, set max. downloads to 3 and just press start button :D Question is if it's on your side (you used your own host), or it's on Jdownloader. Because 2.15 not so long ago, i was able to download through it without any problems even from promods host.

michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

13 Apr 2017 09:36

Nothing wrong with the post above you - I just proved him wrong by fixing it :) but you need to calm down...
mindebuc wrote:I bet, that they won't fix this problem. It is mentioned, max 200 kb/s download speed.
Actually, I have another problem. It's impossible to download. And those downloaded parts tried to fail multiple times.
Yeah very sorry about this. I was working on some of the servers and was forced to reboot. I've only just come home from work so this is my first chance to look into it. Should be all up and running now.

In regards to load - again, sorry. I've explained it here in more detail: https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 17#p162315
kamikazee54 wrote:a quick question guys. i wanted to download promods through jdownloader2 and i cant do it, because it show me all files are offline (whereas through Mozzila i can download them without problems). It doesn't annoys me so much (i can easily skip adfly links with ublock origin), but it was much comfortable load all links into downloader, set max. downloads to 3 and just press start button :D Question is if it's on your side (you used your own host), or it's on Jdownloader. Because 2.15 not so long ago, i was able to download through it without any problems even from promods host.
We're forced to check if the download has come from our own links due to abuse from third party sites directly linking to our download files. You'll need to download the files using a web browser sorry. The paid download link has full support for download managers and may be a better experience right now (our servers are almost on fire!).
Promods Server Administrator

Ranchester
Donation rank:

14 Apr 2017 10:34

I paid the download but it stucks after few hundred kbs has transfered. The download has expired so I can't retry it anymore, please help.

ScuL
Founder

14 Apr 2017 11:58

You need to contact us by e-mail to look into that
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information