Sunset and Sunrise at "weird" times

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
djogloc

02 Apr 2017 18:37

Is it normal to see sunrise arond 3:30/ 3:30 A.M. and sunset around 22:00 / 10:00 P.M.? I just find it really weird, could it be some of my mods? I don't remember anything about them saying that they would change the day/night cycle

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

02 Apr 2017 19:18

The sunrise and sunset times are dependent on your location on the map. The game has an eternal summer. Which means the sun doesn't even really set in the Northern parts of Europe.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

djogloc

02 Apr 2017 19:30

Cool, didn't know that, thanks for the help.

I did a quick search before posting and I founds some things that I could do to change the day/night cycle a bit, things like mod and changing a weather file, but they were outdated, and I can't find this weather file that allows you to change the hours of sunrise/sunset (I remember it had things like bad weather/ nice weather). Is there any mod or anything I can do to change it?

metpei

03 Apr 2017 07:29

Hi, I've watched lots of mods and never seen user adjustable daylight mod. You could learn how to mod or you go easy way and use season mods like Spring, Early Autumn, Late Autumn, Complete Winter Mod or Frosty. Mild Winter Mod is more south european style, if you like that. They chance daylight hours realistic and you can play all year! Note that only one can used at time!
http://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=34

ETS2 default brightness can be changed in game graphic settings and I use that slider lightly to left, not much. Try that too.

djogloc

03 Apr 2017 16:49

There are some like Realistic Lighting, http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=61903, but it's outdated and has stopped developement. Thanks for the links, I heard and was thinking about installing one of those mods.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information