RusMap v1.7.2 crash upon entering Volgograd on M6

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Croaton

29 Apr 2017 19:42

Hey All,

Most likely I'm the n00b here, but I'd like to ask for your help. I have ProMods v2.16 with RusMap v1.7.2 with the files PM_RM_127_roadconnection.scs and rusmap-opengl-v220.scs , possibily in the correct load order. I also use some other mods.

Got a job from Tallin, Estonia to Volgograd, Russia. It is more than 2000km. Nothing happened on the road at all, no issues, no crashes. I came through Moscow (directly), no crash happened. On the long M6, no crash happened.

Then, as seen on this image, I reach to the red line and bang, crash. Simply unable to enter to the city: http://imgur.com/a/7ODm5

Logfile: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7PnF ... mpROGNRS0k, sorry, pastebin does not allows this size of file to be uploaded (1,5MB).

I see the errors in it so I know something is wrong. But how come that it appears only now. Over the 2000km everything was correct. It is so damn frustrating, drop off point is 2 minutes away I cannot reach it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Gman912

29 Apr 2017 21:22

Could it be because of the real gas prices mod? I see a gas station at the red line.

Croaton

29 Apr 2017 21:39

I'll check that tomorrow, thank you. So far, some updates:

- Used a teleport from Stuttgart to Volgograd. As soon as I have appeared with the truck inside the city at random places, got the crash immediately.
- Jazzycat's mods are not responsible for the issue, I have turned them off and still got it.
- Dozens of "Missing model definition" messages happening in developer mode with the console open _before_ the red line on the picture. So the city boundaries starts to throw the errors and after a few seconds it gets full.

It seems like Volgograd itself created total differently than the regions around Moscow and I have something which does not like this 'new' method.

harm27
Donation rank:

30 Apr 2017 11:32

Why do you use the Rusmap-openGL? If you run on DirectX on Windows, you would not need that mod.

metpei

30 Apr 2017 12:14

Try remove DB creation mods, they seems to crash game.

Croaton

30 Apr 2017 12:35

harm27 wrote:Why do you use the Rusmap-openGL? If you run on DirectX on Windows, you would not need that mod.
You are perfectly right. I was not aware of when exactly need to use this mod (maybe did not read the 'readme', whoops :) ).

Removing rusmap-opengl-v220.scs solved the problem.

Both DB creation mods and the Dieselpreise (reale_Dieselpreise_update.scs) works correctly in Volgograd.

Thank you all of you for your kind help, greatly appreciated.

8-)

harm27
Donation rank:

01 May 2017 11:58

No problem @Croaton. Always read instructions like the readme file before adding a mod to your game. Since most mods will have an explanation when to use it, what it does or where in the loadorder it needs to be.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information