Mouse lagging?

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
msvmn
Donation rank:

25 May 2017 16:25

Hi guys,

I've just updated ETS2, Promods and Project Balkans to the latest versions and found an issue. My mouse is not working properly, it takes about 5 minutes for the pointer to move from bottom left to top right corner. I tried everything I found on google (like deleting "controls.sii" file, updating drivers etc) but nothing worked. The game was fine for the first couple of hours and then it started to cause troubles.

I am playing on Lenovo laptop with simple mouse, Win 10 Pro, 8 GB, Intel(R) HD Graphics, Celeron N2940 @1.83 GHz, 64-bit. Is there anything I could do?

I guess this is non-Promods related issue, that's why I'm posting here.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

25 May 2017 17:55

Can you please show us your game.log when it happens again?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

msvmn
Donation rank:

25 May 2017 19:00

Thanks for your reply. Here is the game log.

I run the game, played for a few seconds and exit. I realized another issue - all commands are delayed for a few seconds. For example, when I press W for forward my truck starts after 4-5 seconds, when I press S for brake it stops after 4-5 secs.

Vøytek
Developer

25 May 2017 19:13

Are you sure that this hardware is capable of running ETS2, especially with mods?
I think it's unplayable with ProMods enabled, just looking at your poor CPU with Intel HD graphics.

It may be related to your hardware but did you try reinstalling the game? When did it exactly happen? On latest game patch?
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

msvmn
Donation rank:

25 May 2017 19:20

Everything was working smoothly yesterday and this morning, no lags, no crashes, no delays... Then all of a sudden this happened. I just installed these mods and didn't touch anything, so I am not sure what's the trouble. I run the same mods on much worse laptop and it works there too all the time. That's why I'm confused.

I'll try now to reinstall it.

THanks!

msvmn
Donation rank:

26 May 2017 09:23

SOLVED:

In case anyone else encounters this in the future - all you have to do is go to Task Manager and then manually disable FMAPP.exe application. I don't know what is this app for, but my PC is fully functional without it.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information