Latest ProMods/Game crashing? Please help :)

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
mrcivic
Donation rank:

28 May 2017 01:12

Hello all,

I recently bought the Heavy Cargo pack and updated a lot of the mods I use (Jazzy mostly) and Alex P physics. Then when I go to load the game it crashes. When I look at the game log it seems the last entry is Failed from ProMods climate def. I am not good at PCs and don't understand any of the log info so I will attach a screen shot (sorry can't figure how to attach the whole file ) and hopefully somebody here can get me back on the road and tell me what is going on. Thank you in advance, Drew.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Game Crash
Untitled.png (168.53 KiB) Viewed 686 times

Vøytek
Developer

28 May 2017 01:23

You're probably using a climate/weather mod.

You should disable all mods except ProMods before you come here, because usually other mods cause issues, while only ProMods won't crash the game for you. So check without other mods. If it works, then you have to find the culprit by enabling mods one by one.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

mrcivic
Donation rank:

28 May 2017 01:57

Hello, yes I should have kept testing it. What was throwing me off was the climate thing. I don't use any climate mods but what it turns out is I was using a graphics mod (Improved city lights and truck headlights) when I turned them off it worked. So I don't know how modders make their programs but it could be possible they change the climate slightly to tweak the lighting idk?

But any way I did find out the problem and the game is working fine now. ProMods was never in my mind of it being faulty. It is always the other mods that break the game. Thank you for the help

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information