Promods files corrupted

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
OldDanTrucker

08 Oct 2017 23:17

Promods files are corrupted. I know because I downloaded an older version last week and realized that I had the wrong version. So I went to compatibility to get the latest version but when I download file 1 it says "This archive has been corrupted" and download number 2 says "Windows cannot recognize this format" showing a blank document.

I have NEVER gotten this mod to work correctly. I tried this mod two years ago and gave it some time to see if the bugs were ironed out before giving a final judgement. Now I have given the final judgement and it's GREED WILL NEVER WIN! You can't take greed with you when you die. That's all I have to say.

Making this forced to be paid to get the actual mod is dishonest at best. Now if the ENTIRE MOD was a paid mod then I'd be glad to pay knowing it would keep going towards making the mod not just to download it and it being a paid mod means work will be done faster due to an actual income like having this mod be 9.99$ for everything including lifetime support. A lot more people will pay 9.99$ then 19.99$

I'm going back to TSM maps which I've never had a problem with unless I had too new of an update. Plus his mods work with most other mods such as weather/seasons.etc. :) Really makes the game shine.

On his mod I have had early Autumn mod attached and realistic weather mod which gives the game a whole new light including correct sun positions,light levels.etc and many layers of clouds.

Vøytek
Developer

08 Oct 2017 23:43

Have fun with TSM :)

I just love when people with no basic computer skills are saying these kind of things.

More than 400 000 players enjoy our mod. I doubt they all paid for it.

I can even tell you more - I never paid for it and I downloaded all versions in 3.5 years of using it. Free download worked flawlessly every time so...

I won't ever reply to other points you stated, like weather mods compatibility, which is perfectly fine with ProMods. You live in your own world and stay there if you like it.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information