Lights Problem caused by Promods

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
arayas

10 Dec 2017 21:57

Hey guys, i have a big problem.
I'm using my Superlights 1.5.1 mod and everything goes fine until i'm playing with the profile containing ProMods Map 2.25.
My mod it's very simple, it should work with everything but with your map this is hapening:
333.jpg
333.jpg (155.97 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
222.jpg
222.jpg (157.12 KiB) Viewed 1304 times
I've tryed all kind of priority, before, after your map but all the cities, even vanilla ones have this light.
playing with ProMods only still have this orange anoying light.
Please i want an answer fast because people downloading my mods are asking the same question.
Editor of Romania Extended Map
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

11 Dec 2017 10:22

This is because ProMods uses its own set of streetlights, with colours that reflect colours as they are in real life. Most of these lights are orange from SOX-bulbs, but if you look closely, there are also deep orange lights and three shades of white lights (cool, neutral and warm). Your mod won't work unless you have overrides for those light hookups.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

arayas

11 Dec 2017 14:13

Well, i dont have overrides for it and sience your map is locked i dont know what to override. Personally i dont like at all that orange light but it's a matter of taste.
Also, probably you dont want to steer me in the right direction for a solution because you want that orange lamp in the map. I dont. Thank you for your answer and for the advices, if you have any.
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

arayas

11 Dec 2017 16:45

Can i get a solution to the problem though, or your sox bulbs it's something i have to live with?
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM

ScuL
Founder

11 Dec 2017 22:13

ProMods aim is to achieve real life realism and this colour represents a true to life depiction of what these lights look like
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information