Repair Works On The Road & Traffic Lights

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Edivad82
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2018 08:39

Hello everyone.
I do not know if the topic has already been discussed.
So I can not say it's a bug in ProMods but in one other forum tell me that without ProMods all works good.
Move this topic in correct place if necessary.
Anyway...I'm here to ask you.

It happens by driving to find along the roads repair works with attached traffic lights to regulate traffic in both directions.
The problem is that it is red in both directions and when it turns green on one side, surely it becomes green also on the other side and so both traffic flows "collide" frontally blocking the circulation (also because there are no escape routes). Sometimes if I pass with the red give me the fine. Other times no.
The only way out is to reload the game and move on when, from the game, the traffic has not been loaded and then go undisturbed. It happens to me everywhere: from Iceland to Russia via Romania and Moldova.
Definitely: every time there are works in progress with traffic lights, I know there will be problems.

Thanks
ETS2 1.30.2.9 + ProMods 2.26 + RusMap 1.8 + The Great Steppe 1.0.3 + Scandinavia Mod 0.3 + Paris Rebuild 2.1 + Southern Region 6.5.2 + Project Balkans 2.7

bmwGTR

28 Jan 2018 10:49

Hi,

I have no problems like that with ProMods.
For my opinion it could be a mod conflict (in your signature you are using a lot of map mods) - did you try it just with ProMods enabled?
In addition, we need your game.log.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Edivad82
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2018 12:02

bmwGTR wrote:
28 Jan 2018 10:49
Hi,

I have no problems like that with ProMods.
For my opinion it could be a mod conflict (in your signature you are using a lot of map mods) - did you try it just with ProMods enabled?
In addition, we need your game.log.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
Ok, thanks. Probably too much maps makes some overwrite (but they do not cause crashes).
Now I try to drive in Europe (not RusMap, ROS or other modded maps) and let's see what happens.
I remove a mod that change traffic lights (from red to green without pass for yellow). Maybe...
Thanks
ETS2 1.30.2.9 + ProMods 2.26 + RusMap 1.8 + The Great Steppe 1.0.3 + Scandinavia Mod 0.3 + Paris Rebuild 2.1 + Southern Region 6.5.2 + Project Balkans 2.7

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information