Only DAF trucks at rest stops

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Tinderlands

17 Feb 2018 23:23

Hello!

As I stated in the title, the only trucks that spawn at truck stops are DAFs. This has been an issue for me for as long as I can remember, all the way back from before ProMods 2.0. I use all of Jazzycat's packs and I have the latest version of ProMods (2.26). I am not sure if it is some conflict between ProMods and Jazzycat's packs, but the last time I played on the vanilla map with my current mods, I didn't have this problem and I had a variety of trucks at all truck stops.

This problem has probably been mentioned quite a few times in various threads, but I couldn't find any concrete fix or much information about it, so here I am. :D

I really hope that there is a way to fix this, as it makes the game feel less... realistic? Really annoying issue, to me at least. Anyway, looking forward to your experiences with this issue! Thank you in advance!

Tinder

Darkfizch
Donation rank:

18 Feb 2018 14:43

I don't think this is a bug since other users aren't experiencing this. Please open a thread here and upload your gamelog.

citelis730
Donation rank:

18 Feb 2018 18:50

Caused by both ''Painted truck traffic pack by Jazzycat'' and ''painted PDF truck traffic pack by Jazzycat''! Romove theese 2 mods and check again! You will see that problem is solved!

https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 6&start=10
The same problem for some plaeyers ganarates Kenworths evrywhere :P
For me MAN TGX

Tinderlands

20 Feb 2018 09:46

citelis730 wrote:
Caused by both ''Painted truck traffic pack by Jazzycat'' and ''painted PDF truck traffic pack by Jazzycat''! Romove theese 2 mods and check again! You will see that problem is solved!

For me MAN TGX
Yeah, I kinda know that already. Also, sorry for late reply. Even though the Kenworths started spawnning in the latest ProMods versions, I fixed them easily as I only had to delete a few files. But I can't seem to fix the DAFs. I know it is some of Jazzycat's packs that cause some conflict, but I have used them on older versions of ProMods long ago and I had no problems. That's why I posted - to see if anyone knows what may cause that so I can dig into it. :)

citelis730
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2018 15:40

Tinderlands wrote:
20 Feb 2018 09:46
citelis730 wrote:

For me MAN TGX
Yeah, I kinda know that already. Also, sorry for late reply. Even though the Kenworths started spawnning in the latest ProMods versions, I fixed them easily as I only had to delete a few files. But I can't seem to fix the DAFs. I know it is some of Jazzycat's packs that cause some conflict, but I have used them on older versions of ProMods long ago and I had no problems. That's why I posted - to see if anyone knows what may cause that so I can dig into it. :)
Looks like no one knows! I have the same problem and have posted about that several times but only answers is about how to delete the Kenworth and not how to fix the problem compeletely! Instead of DAF i get MAN for some reason!

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information