Savegame is corrupted in a new profile?!

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

02 Apr 2018 19:06

Yep, it's exactly like Trucker2223 says. You didn't crash, you quit the game.

You need to wait (can take a very, very long time) until the game has loaded. The game needs to make a cache of all roads in the game. And with ProMods, there are a lot of roads.
After the first time, the game doesn't need to do that anymore. So after that, it'll load more quickly.

As explained here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21028
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

CRUGG

03 Apr 2018 09:36

Volleybal4life wrote:
02 Apr 2018 19:06
Yep, it's exactly like Trucker2223 says. You didn't crash, you quit the game.

You need to wait (can take a very, very long time) until the game has loaded. The game needs to make a cache of all roads in the game. And with ProMods, there are a lot of roads.
After the first time, the game doesn't need to do that anymore. So after that, it'll load more quickly.

As explained here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21028
Big thanks, last time, after around 20 minutes, I clicked on the loading screen to see if anything happens, this crashed my game, also clicking while beeing in a loading screen, often crashes games for some reason. Now I've just turned on my pc, without having 20 programs opened, and it took around 8mins. Now I can finally explore the beauty of ProMods. And I haven't thrown 84 Cents out of the window...

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information