Wien Crashes

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
RockNBurn

04 Jun 2018 01:34

Hi guys. First of all, is Wien part of promods? If so, I'm trying to drive thru Wien, but every time the game crashes.
I don't know if this is related, but I'm doing a World of Trucks jobs. I know it has issues with promods, but its usually related to ports and delivery points.

Josh0

04 Jun 2018 02:15

RockNBurn wrote:
First of all, is Wien part of promods? If so, I'm trying to drive thru Wien, but every time the game crashes.
Wien, Austria is indeed part of ProMods. I see from your game.log that you are using several mods which are not updated for ETS2 v1.31. Please check/update all of your mods. The one I noticed immediately:
  • Southern Region v7.0.0
If your game still crashes in Wien after updating all of your mods, please try on a profile with only ProMods loaded. If it still crashes, please post the new game.log from that profile. I suspect the crash is not due to ProMods because the file in the crash error at the end of your game.log is not provided by ProMods:

Code: Select all

00:13:03.186 : <ERROR> model_template.cpp(602): ?cache_data_handler@model_template_u@prism@@UEAAXXZ: Mismatch between number of parts in geometry (.pmg) and description (.pmd) files for '/model/vegetation/poly_vegetation/sc_single_giant_tree1.pmg'.
RockNBurn wrote:
I don't know if this is related, but I'm doing a World of Trucks jobs. I know it has issues with promods, but its usually related to ports and delivery points.
I agree, the failures associated with using World of Trucks with map mods are usually at the ferries and job delivery points, so it is probably not related to your crash.

RockNBurn

04 Jun 2018 13:55

Thanks for the reply, I'll try to test it with promods only.

I just noticed there is a new southern region 1.31 compatible. I'm downloading it right now

RockNBurn

05 Jun 2018 14:53

I found the culprit, Frosty Winter 6.6 by Grimes.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information