Cannot see edited map sectors in the editor

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Maxest

18 Jun 2018 03:19

I have a problem with the map editor. I have worked on some map mods recently, and even if I can see the edited sectors in game they are not showing up in the map editor anymore. How can I fix it?
P.S. I know it's not related to the original topic but I hope you can help. I have an issue with Mikulov castle model (I have placed in a new scnery), when I drive away from it it's dissapearing. When I get closer it's appears again (in map editor everything is okay). What is the problem? My guess is that there is no lod model, but I doubt it.

ScuL
Founder

18 Jun 2018 03:33

The map editor loads all mods that you have in your folder (irrespective if they are enabled/disabled) ... so you must have a mod that overwrites the sector
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Maxest

18 Jun 2018 03:40

The only one mod that could do that I think is PM itself. But I have placed my mod on the top.
P.S. I think if the issue would be the mod conflict then I wouldn't see it in the game as well.

ScuL
Founder

18 Jun 2018 03:46

It does not matter what mod-order you use in your mod manager, the map editor loads alphabetically (A-Z)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Maxest

18 Jun 2018 07:31

Nothing seems to work anymore. :( Even if before I had no problems with it. Could it be because I was hit the "recompute" button once (probally by mistake)? I'm not sure what was this option for and I'm still a beginner.

• Information