<ERROR> Void kdop volume detected!

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
MG Mike
Donation rank:

29 Jun 2018 22:07

Hello,

i had some issues with crashes which were causes by some trailers.

But now i got a crash like before, but in the log are now many lines that say :

<ERROR> Void kdop volume detected!

What´s the meaning of this ?

full log here:

by the way i have detected some trailers with an ugly pink container or pink coolbox in the freightmarket. May that be a texture problem ?

regards
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

mads1153
Donation rank:

29 Jun 2018 22:20

This error is related to ScandinaviaMod and not fixable yet, so this topic can be moved to Non-Promods problem.
This mod is so awesome :D

Using Promods Europe 2.68 and ProMods Canada 1.2.5a
ETS2: Level 118 and played 5227,8 hours
ATS: Level 46 and played 796,3 hours

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 28 September 2018
ProMods Moderator since 6 January 2022

MG Mike
Donation rank:

30 Jun 2018 00:59

ok ....so scandinavia mod is currently not really playable ?? Must i remove it to avoid random crashes ?

Vøytek
Developer

30 Jun 2018 02:07

Did you check it without other mods? Because you have A LOT of them... That just asks for trouble.
Based on the amount of various errors, some of them are outdated and probably incompatible with each other.

And yes, pink color probably comes from this error that is visible in the end of your log:

Code: Select all

00:57:55.417 : <ERROR> [fs] Failed to open file "/vehicle/trailer_eu/aero_dynamic/std.dds" in the read_only mode
00:57:55.417 : <ERROR> [resource_task] Can not open '/vehicle/trailer_eu/aero_dynamic/std.dds'
00:57:55.430 : <ERROR> [dds] Malformed DDS file '/vehicle/trailer_eu/aero_dynamic/std.dds'
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

CAPLV
Donation rank:

30 Jun 2018 05:29

Voytek.. its confirmed, that this "bug-void kdop volume" is from ScandinaviaMod.. not from any other mod.

and no... ScandinaviaMod is playable.. this error doesnt affect ability to play map just error in game.log.
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

MG Mike
Donation rank:

30 Jun 2018 08:12

hi,

so this error causes the pink trailers ?

But it causes no crashes ?

If that´s the case i must search further for some trailers that are making trouble.

As far as i know i have my mods all actual versions vor 1.31 or have Fixes for them. Known Exceptions are the SCS-Trailers with Dolly. I found no actual version from it and a coolliner pack with dolly from capital where i don´t find a new version too. But these trailers show up in trailer menu without crashing the game and i havn´t seen them in AI traffic.

At the moment i drive a Scania T , so i don´t really need them. For testing i will remove them and see what´s happen.

If there are other outdated mods please tell me.

There are several Maps along with promods, but they should not be the problem. In SCS Forum they said i have Trailer issue.
And they were right, i forgot to update my trailer mods. but now i did so and removed the older ones. They are still in Mod folder, but not longer active in this profile.

the rest of the other mods are trucks, but they should all be actual. And sound mods as well as personal staff instead of symbols at the companies and ferries. And some Mapsymbols, satelite world map and so on..
Must such minor things be updated too ?

Untill now the seems not to affect my game. The crashes i experience are only during driving on open road. They could happen on promods map, on poland Map or Romania or anywhere else.

Anyway i will test further and remove this older trailers, even if they semm to funktion and then report further.

ScuL
Founder

30 Jun 2018 08:29

Pink trailers are caused by pirated games
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MG Mike
Donation rank:

30 Jun 2018 11:51

No scul,

I bought ETS2 and all DLCs rightfully in Steam store.
Don't call me a pirate. The mods are for free and I have two times already used the payed download for Promods..

I have no idea what's the story about the pink trailers, I had them at the containers of the SCS Trailerpatch that I loaded before. I don't know exactly for what trailers should the patch be.. I saw it added some container trailers with pink Containers. I removed it and now the pinkies are gone...

But I say again I buy my games and do not load it on blackmarkets from illegal sources.. Same goes for ETS2. I bought it rightfully in steamstore.

Regards
MG Mike

Edit:

I deactivated the scs trailer with dolly and the cool liner with dolly by capital. Now I had a tour from Frankfurt to Flensburg without crashes..
Last tour before that was from Hannover to Göteborg, when I came near Hamburg the game crashes two times.
Now without that not.. May be a random circumstance. I have to make more test tours..

Vøytek
Developer

30 Jun 2018 16:39

CAPLV wrote:
30 Jun 2018 05:29
Voytek.. its confirmed, that this "bug-void kdop volume" is from ScandinaviaMod.. not from any other mod.

and no... ScandinaviaMod is playable.. this error doesnt affect ability to play map just error in game.log.
I didn't say anything about this one error... Chris confirmed himself it comes from his mod.

I only said something about other errors I see.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

ScuL
Founder

02 Jul 2018 17:24

I didn't call you a pirate, I just said that pirated games can cause pink trailers
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information