Game crashes at loading

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
GigiFaraMuschi

06 Jul 2018 19:14

I use Pro Mods+RusMap 1.8+Project Balkans 2.8+Poland Rebuilding 2.2+1000 XP mod from Workshop and Realistic Graphics mod 2.0.2 with the compatibility addon and for the RusMap I have the connector installed as well. Tried to re-extract them, deleted them and installed again,verified cache, reinstalled the game, deactivated mods and I can't load any map mod from those I mentioned not even 1 at a time. The other mods work fine alone.Also tested the promods files and no errors. I have Windows 10 64bit. I also have all DLCs installed except for Italy.

Josh0

07 Jul 2018 00:03

@GigiFaraMuschi, have you tried loading only ProMods in your game profile? We would like to see the game.log from that scenario.

realmadrid1902

07 Jul 2018 12:27

Hello use either in the TCP the trailer standalone or the replacement. You can’t use both
ProMods user since: 2.15.
PC specs: I don't like to say them.
Langauges: a bit FR Image , EN Image and AR. Busy with School!

Noah_Lukas

07 Jul 2018 13:56

Project Balkans requires the Italia DLC. You do not own the Italia DLC so Project Balkans CANNOT work neither alone.
I would recommend you to buy that DLC because it is going to be a requirement for Pormods 2.30 as well.
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

GigiFaraMuschi

07 Jul 2018 22:39

Ok so I did all that you said and the game works fine only with promods but when I try to use any other mod with it, it crashes as well. I stopped using Balkans and all workshop mods but I tried to still use Rusmap and Poland, both of which I know worked very well on my computer in version 1.30 and even tho I reinstalled them now just to be sure, they crash. The crash started all of the sudden without me doing any change to the game and if I remember correctly it was before the update for 1.31. It first started with small crashes when I opened the job menu from my own company or from AI companies it crashed if I stayed in it for too long.(about 30 seconds) I managed to avoid that by choosing rapidly the best paid job and I didn't encounter any crashes while I had the job but it repeated every time I went in the jobs menu so I got mad and stopped playing ETS 2 for a while and when I finally returned to it...boom, doesn't even load with the mods I have.
Here is another game log for it:

Josh0

07 Jul 2018 23:55

GigiFaraMuschi wrote:
07 Jul 2018 22:39
Ok so I did all that you said and the game works fine only with promods
Good, then it is probably safe to say that ProMods is okay, but a combination of mods is causing the problem.

One of your other mods (Poland Rebuilding) seems to have a prefab named "33pr" which conflicts with ProMods:

Code: Select all

00:01:05.975 : <ERROR> [unit] File '/def/world/prefab.pr_comp.sii', line 17:
00:01:05.975 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit name 'prefab.33pr' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'prefab_model').
00:01:05.975 : <ERROR> load_filtered_unit_array() - Failed to load units from file (/def/world/prefab.pr_comp.sii)
00:01:05.992 : <ERROR> management\core_asset_catalog.cpp(1337): ?load_prefab_data@core_asset_catalog_u@prism@@AEAAXXZ: Data error.
I am not an expert with Poland Rebuilding, but Poland Rebuilding mod page ([REL] Poland Rebuilding 2.2 [1.31.xx]) shows a different load order than what you are using, specifically the Poland Rebuilding files above all ProMods files (including the ProMods definition file) in the Mod Manager. You have the ProMods definition file ("promods-def-v227.scs") above the Poland Rebuilding definition file ("z1_PL_Rebuilding_2.2_def.scs") in the Mod Manager. It might be worth a try to match the load order that Poland Rebuilding recommends.

GigiFaraMuschi

08 Jul 2018 18:06

Thank you for your help, now it doesn't crash anymore in loading screen but I guess I have to start a new save because with this one it fails to load even do I don't have the red exclamation mark next to the save. Well, I guess new maps come at a cost...

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information