Money Wasted

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
alenkacz
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2018 03:28

I have fought with pro mods for years now and it has always been a buggy unstable mod. Recently got back into ETS2 and though I would give it another try.
Well nothing has changed. Paid for the high speed download, Created def file of course, followed load order and CTD every time I try to load it.
Steam version of ETS2 with required DLC with NO OTHER MODS loaded and it still crashes.
Its what I expected, Im just sorry I wasted $1 on this garbage. Save your money and avoid the frustration, dont bother with Promods.

ScuL
Founder

15 Nov 2018 04:13

I'm terribly sorry but you make yourself look like a clown.

There are tens of thousands of players that play ProMods every day without CTDs.
Whatever is happening on your system is a configuration problem, and if you were to follow the standard procedures to ask for support/help in the Gameplay Issues forum you would have most likely gotten a solution that allowed you to enjoy ProMods just like the thousands of others out there.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Topolino

15 Nov 2018 07:08

Please post your game.log.txt so that we can help you with the problem.
Former beta tester (June 2018 to March 2019)
v1.0: EuRoadNet

rudenkov vladimir

15 Nov 2018 08:42

alenkacz wrote:
I have fought with pro mods for years now and it has always been a buggy unstable mod. Recently got back into ETS2 and though I would give it another try.
Well nothing has changed. Paid for the high speed download, Created def file of course, followed load order and CTD every time I try to load it.
Steam version of ETS2 with required DLC with NO OTHER MODS loaded and it still crashes.
Its what I expected, Im just sorry I wasted $1 on this garbage. Save your money and avoid the frustration, dont bother with Promods.
I've been riding promods-map for five years!!! And I've never had a problem! It's not TRUE that promods-map is a bad map! What you're saying is a LIE!
ProMods - (senior) Beta tester.

03 Oct 2013

gmtavares

15 Nov 2018 09:38

We might seem biased for being part of the wider ProMods team, but I can confirm that having played ProMods for about 3 years, I think I have only CTDd 1x...
ProMods really isn't *that* buggy. What are your other map mod options, really? Because I bet whatever you say will have more bugs.
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Davyddin
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2018 12:31

alenkacz wrote:
Paid for the high speed download, Created def file of course, followed load order and CTD every time I try to load it.
So post your game log and we'll solve it, seriously.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

CAPLV
Donation rank:

15 Nov 2018 14:28

playing promods/ets2 almost 4yrs.. and no problems.. of course, there can be mod conflicts, some bugs.. but its normal...

and as said previously.. please post game log... prior to bulling promods team..
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information