ProMods and Poland Rebuild

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
SamuelJames
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2018 13:15

Hi I am using ProMods as my main map and always have done love the map and the effort and work that goes in to creating it, although recently I have been told that the Poland rebuild map is compatible.

Curious I have gone ahead and downloaded the Poland Rebuild map to add with Promods, However no matter what order I load them in the game wont load.

Being a constant user of Promods I obviously know the load order for Promods itself, so could someone be so kind as to tell me whether Promods is in fact compatible with Poland Rebuild Map and if so what the correct load order for the 2 maps should be?

Many thanks and kind regards.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2018 14:43

Seeing as Poland Rebuilding is a ProMods add-on, one would assume that its latest version is compatible with the latest version of ProMods, and that the load order they themselves give is correct. I would assume all of its packages are to go above all of ProMods' packages.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

SamuelJames
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2018 15:29

All is ok now, I tried launching ETS2 off the desktop and it kept crashing through loading.

I never knew Poland Rebuilding was in fact a Promods addon I have since placed all files above Promods files and loaded the game through Steam using Direct X 64 bit and everything is running smoothly.

Thanks for your fast reply and clarifying the information that Poland rebuilding is a addon :)

Davyddin
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2018 15:30

Nice to hear, happy trucking!
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information