Game Crashing When Viewing Quick Jobs

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
kiss-my-haas

03 Mar 2019 19:54

Hi,

Ive been having an issue beginning today, when I view quick jobs; if i reach a page with the origin being Ioannina , Greece the game crashes. I have the quick jobs sorted by origin, if i skip around i can view the listings no problem until I reach the pages with Ioannina listed as the origin and then the game crashes and I am back to the desktop.

Here is my log, if someone could take a look id greatly appreciate it

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

03 Mar 2019 20:43

Hi,

you´re loading a LOT of Map mops (YKS, PM,RM,SR,GS,...)
Pls try only with Promods enabled and then add mods step by step

Best regards,
scan720
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

kiss-my-haas

03 Mar 2019 21:26

Thank you, I’ll give it a shot. Btw I made a little discovery if it helps

After looking into this a bit my own and trying to decipher what I can, it seems like a lot of errors are coming from a kamaz truck mod. Now the thing is; I never installed a kamaz truck mod myself . After researching a bit it looks like the southern region mod comes with a kamaz truck . I went into quick jobs again and noticed that the crash occurs when the game is loading the preview image for the truck . I should also mention the last route I did was Cagliari - Ioannina in a , you guessed it , kamaz

I’m beginning to wonder if the crash has nothing to do with the origin city and everything to do with the truck . This is about the best that I can decipher on my limited knowledge.

I should also mention, I have no attachment to the kamaz . If the fix would be to remove the truck just tell me what to do and I’ll do it. I would prefer to keep it if possible but I’m ok with getting rid of it
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 03 Mar 2019 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote Posts directly above yours.

kiss-my-haas

04 Mar 2019 00:35

scan720 wrote:
03 Mar 2019 20:43
Hi,

you´re loading a LOT of Map mops (YKS, PM,RM,SR,GS,...)
Pls try only with Promods enabled and then add mods step by step

Best regards,
scan720
Before I start doing this ( I have a lot of mods so this will take some time ), considering that if I remove all mods but promods some of the aspects of my profile will change ( for example some locations not being available in quick jobs that previously were ) will this damage my profile at all ? Also from what you can see are there any mods that I should test first that may be the culprit ( just to save some time hopefully ) and finally should I add them sequentially or individually to promods ( so for example promods + southern region, then promods + rusmap, etc... or promods + southern region, then promods + southern region + rusmap )

Also I’m starting to have doubts about the issue being the kamaz truck , look a look at quick jobs and noticed that other locations loaded the kamaz truck no problem . It looks like it’s something with the ionina location . Does promods have this location on its own ( I’m also not sure which Mod Ioannina would come from )

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

04 Mar 2019 06:00

Hi,

1. The best is if you do it so: (Promods, Rusmap,Southern Region,...)
2. No, it wont damage your profile. There will be some <Errors> in the game.log but they dont damage the game.

Best regards,
scan720
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

kiss-my-haas

04 Mar 2019 06:10

Resolved, thank you for help.

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

04 Mar 2019 06:17

Hi,