Problem ETS2

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
MADERO

25 Jul 2019 16:44

PL
Witam, mam problem z ETS2. Gdy wchodzę w ustawienia kontrolerów i konfiguruję kierownicę, to przy ruchu kierownicy kursor zjeżdża całkiem na dół. Gdy chcę wziąć kursor do góry to muszę się siłować, ponieważ kursor cały czas zjeżdża w dół.
EN
Hello, I have a problem with ETS2. When I enter the controller settings and configure the steering wheel, the cursor moves down quite a bit when the steering wheel is moved. When I want to take the cursor up, I have to struggle because the cursor moves down all the time.

MADERO

26 Jul 2019 21:11

PL:
Zauważyłem, że jak wcisnę hamulec to kursor idzie do góry, czyli to jest chyba sterowanie kontrolerem. Da się to wyłączyć?

EN:
I noticed that when I press the brake the cursor goes up, i.e. it is probably controlling the controller. Can it be turned off?
Last edited by bmwGTR on 27 Jul 2019 10:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added english translation - please use english on the main forum

MADERO

30 Jul 2019 12:58

Problem rozwiązany. Wprowadziłem ustawienia sterowania, zszedłem (i był suwak kursora) i kliknąłem „przywróć”, a następnie „zignoruj”

Translation
Problem solved. I've introduced control settings, went down (and there was a cursor slider) and clicked "restore", then "ignore"
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 30 Jul 2019 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information