My game is chrashing and I do not know why

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
HenryJensen

31 Jul 2019 09:43

I have a big wish to drive a MAN TGS with daycab. I can customise the truck and buy it but when I am sitting in cabin/cockpit ready to take off my game is chrashing.

I had the same issue with the TGS mod from MADSTER even that I have done what they wrote at forum.scssoft with mod enabled and then the 1.35 fix above. The profile where I have tried to use the daycab mod on , had only this enabled nothing else meaning , no maps and no other modded trucks and I have deleted the files from Madster in my dictionary ( c:/dokuments/ ets2/ Mods ) i know the last thing is not written correct but you all know what I mean.

My wish really big. So far I can read, the DAF 95 from XBS has some of the same errors like the MAN but I Can easily drive the DAF with no problems apart from even with a 430 bHp engine I can not fly over the alps.

With Kind regards
Henry from Denmark

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

31 Jul 2019 11:13

Firstly, I advice you to get into contact the creator of the MAN TGS mod.

Code: Select all

00:57:22.705 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create texture (/material/ui/dashboard/man_tgx/display.tobj) (0x80070057)
Looks like the mod is incompatible with DirectX 11. You could try to run the game without the option of DX11.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information