Swedish License Plate Letter Non-Shown Error

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Blue Lark
Donation rank:

29 Oct 2019 15:21

I don't know how to solve this problem. There's one thing that bothers me particularly when I'm applying a lot of mods, which is a license plate error. Texting on license plates in other countries is normal, but not in Sweden. This error has been particularly severe since version 2.42, which is an error that does not show the number at the end of the Swedish license plate. I don't get errors if I just apply ProMods to my profile, but I get these errors everyday because of the many mods I'm activating. Which mod is the cause, or can you make a mod to fix this error? Here is the screenshot about this error and mod list. Have a nice day.
- Hobert
I'm out (since Mid of July 2021)
Scheduled to come back ETS2 and ATS someday...
ProMods User Since 1.97

Josh0

29 Oct 2019 20:34

cjh2705 wrote:
29 Oct 2019 15:21
Which mod is the cause [?]
This is something you can determine yourself. One method is to disable all mods, then add mods back into your game profile one at a time until you find the one which changes the Swedish license plates. Another method is to look inside your mod files with an extractor (WinRAR, 7zip, etc). I suspect the guilty mod will contain either a replacement font file(s) or replacement country definition file. Look for these files in your other mods:
  • /font/license_plate/sweden.font
  • /font/license_plate/sweden_0.dds
  • /def/country/sweden/license_plates.sii

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information