Sign Text disapper in map editor.

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Mixer66

01 Jun 2020 21:23

Hello!
Today I started to modify some signs trying to do my best, but when I save my map and after saving I reopen the map,
all text in the signs are completely disapper (some pics to explain better the problem); when I create the map mod to
try if works, the map works just fine, I dont understand when I fault, its the firts time that i create or modify map :D .
Thx in advance!!
There my editor log:

ScuL
Founder

05 Jun 2020 02:13

You are running in openGL, try directX instead
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Mixer66

05 Jun 2020 10:07

Thx for the answer! How can I run the editor with directx?

Edit: I think the problem is when I try to saving the map; in particular I follow these steps:

- I put on the ground a sign and click on make templated
- I select the sign that I needed and create the template
- After create the sign I click on "save as" and saved with "example1" the board
- Saved the board I click back and select the board that I created (right menu) and click "save as" for saving the template with "example1" name
- Now I apply the the template going to proprerties and selected the "explame1"

After this passages the sign works but at this point I dont know what I do, beacuse meanwhile I go to the def/sign and modified the file boards.sii and template.sii,
cancelling all actual board/template that I dont need, and keeping only my custom board and template; after all, i put the new file def in the mod directory and replace the
only sectors that I worked, and when I reopen the map in the editor all text are disapper. There some things wrong in this passage but I dont know what

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information