Landscapes on highway - from Kiel to Hamburg

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
lexus90

06 Mar 2015 21:21

Hi guys!

I've got ProMods ver 1.84 and when I was driving from Sweden to Germany, near to Kiel on the 7 ROAD, before Hamburg suddenly all textures, landscapes even roads appeared in front of me at the sky. Mountain stood across the highway 7 , two times and I actually couldn't pass it. All textures on this section mixed up and freaked out. Anyone of you guys noticed the same problem? It's impossible to pass my course cause I saw this walls few times. Thanks in advance for all responses.

I added link to few images of this bug.

https://imageshack.com/i/id4jieI6j

ZelvaCZ

06 Mar 2015 21:39

Hello,
Do you use any other mods? If yes, please disable them and try again.
There was a similar issue caused by RusMap.
If the problem persists after removing all other mods except ProMods, send us your game.log.

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

06 Mar 2015 21:46

A number of users have reported this, but haven't provided a game.log for us to analyse where the problem might come from (I suspect Rusmap, but I can't be sure). This file is in your Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\ folder (might show up as game.log.txt, depending on your Windows settings). We need you to copy its contents and paste it between "Code" tags

Code: Select all

[code]like this
[/code].
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

ScuL
Founder

07 Mar 2015 00:20

It could be the speed camera mod
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

lexus90

08 Mar 2015 18:10

Sorry guys but I can't add game.log. Of course I found in Documents and ETS2 folder a file named gamelog.txt but when I'm copying all content of this and paste between CODE option it says its too long message and contains too many characters. What I'm doing wrong? I can add picture of my mods. I'm using RusMap but earlier I hadn't any problems with this. Btw thanks for quick response, I'll do my best to use your advices.

EDIT: Ok guys, I think I found a problem. When I turned off Anti-Speed Camera Mod I've seen that graphics and texture problems suddenly disapeared. It must be this little mod causing ale problems in Hamburg and on the road between Hamburg and Padborg near Kiel. Thanks once again!

EDIT2: Advantage of the opportunity, one more question... I've got Windows 8.1 (64 bit) and ETS2 is giving me option to launch in 64bit mode or normal mode. Which one should I choose?

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

08 Mar 2015 20:59

lexus90 wrote:Sorry guys but I can't add game.log. Of course I found in Documents and ETS2 folder a file named gamelog.txt but when I'm copying all content of this and paste between CODE option it says its too long message and contains too many characters. What I'm doing wrong? I can add picture of my mods. I'm using RusMap but earlier I hadn't any problems with this. Btw thanks for quick response, I'll do my best to use your advices.

<mod list snipped>

EDIT: Ok guys, I think I found a problem. When I turned off Anti-Speed Camera Mod I've seen that graphics and texture problems suddenly disapeared. It must be this little mod causing ale problems in Hamburg and on the road between Hamburg and Padborg near Kiel. Thanks once again!

EDIT2: Advantage of the opportunity, one more question... I've got Windows 8.1 (64 bit) and ETS2 is giving me option to launch in 64bit mode or normal mode. Which one should I choose?
For logs which won't fit the forum, you can use http://pastebin.com/, but seeing as you've found the culprit, there's no more need. Do you have the Rusmap + TSM map fix enabled? -because that's not supposed to be used with ProMods. I don't know if it will cause any problems, but it's not needed.

And, yes, definately launch the 64bit option. Big improvement in overall smoothness of the game.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

lexus90

09 Mar 2015 02:29

I have just RusMap, not using TSM Map :) I think deleting anti speed camera solved all problems with map. Should I delete RusMap TSM terrain fix? I noticed that is no needed if I'm not using TSM Maps right?

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

09 Mar 2015 05:39

You are correct, you must delete the TSM-fix in order to use ProMods correctly.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information