Backround map in world maps seems quite off.

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Alpo

21 Sep 2015 19:48

Hey!

Been playing with the new promods and rusmap for a while now, and the only real problem I've encountered is the backround map in world map. As it stands, it looks like this now. As you can see the whole europe map seems quite out of place. Any idea how this can be fixed?

Mods I use are these.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

21 Sep 2015 20:11

Go to the Downloads page and generate a new DEF file. This time make certain that you check the option at the very bottom of the page to rescale the map for use with RusMap.
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Alpo

21 Sep 2015 20:37

Haha okay thanks! I sort of guessed I had messed up somewhere myself, but couldn't figure where. :)

Any idea will the fix affect my savegame, or can I just continue where I left of?

Vøytek
Developer

21 Sep 2015 21:02

Just replace old def file with new and it should work after you reload your profile but I'm not sure if you'll be teleported to your garage or not.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Alpo

21 Sep 2015 21:23

Hmm I did download the new def-file with the rusmap-box in the bottom checked, I replaced the old def-file in the mods-folder, unenabled and re-enabled my mods, loaded up my game and still having the same problem. I also tried it with a new profile with all the mods, no change.

Not really sure what went wrong and where! :shock:

Vøytek
Developer

21 Sep 2015 22:17

Do you have correct order in the Mod Manager? I had the same problem as you (just forgot that adding RusMap requires that), downloaded new def file, activated it and voilà.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

StringDude
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2015 03:34

My map of Russia is so far to the right that I can't drag it into view to see all of the cities. Is there a fix for this?
I have Poland on there as well. I just did my first delivery to Tallinin and another to Gomel.

This is my first post. So hello to everyone. :)

Alpo

22 Sep 2015 08:41

Zniwek wrote:Do you have correct order in the Mod Manager? I had the same problem as you (just forgot that adding RusMap requires that), downloaded new def file, activated it and voilà.
I haven't heard about correct order before. What is it then? :shock:

Alpo

22 Sep 2015 09:00

Alpo wrote:
Zniwek wrote:Do you have correct order in the Mod Manager? I had the same problem as you (just forgot that adding RusMap requires that), downloaded new def file, activated it and voilà.
I haven't heard about correct order before. What is it then? :shock:
Aha, found it myself after a quick search:
Note:

Rus Map v1.5.1 works fine with MHA Eu Map, Promods v1.96 and Trucksim Map
If you want to use Rus Map with those map, you should add zzzz_ before Rus Map’s name in order to put it to the bottom of loading order.

EDIT: Didn't work actually. Great.

Alpo

22 Sep 2015 09:36

Alright, after a lot of tries I managed to get it to work. My problem seemed to be fully on the priority of files. What I didn't realize was that in-game, in the mod manager, you can increase and decrease the priority which mod gets loaded first and so on. Here is the right order that I got my map to work, as seen on the right side of the picture with "active mods".

Hope this helps people having similar problems.

Thanks all who tried to help!

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information