Re: RusMap v1.8.1 (1.31.x)

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
McGistics
Donation rank:

25 Sep 2018 19:03

I not sure about this one but maybe someone can correct me. I read somewhere that RusMap will not work without ProMods. Me being Curious tried it without ProMods and no PM230_RM_v131_roadconnection and it worked without any problems. It will crash if you use PM230_RM_v131_roadconnection so
deactivate it. If your curious to who I am and what my system is I use. Then have a look at my website at http://www.mcgistics.com/. Its for my gaming hobby only and I am not promoting it. It is friendly and safe with no derogatory. Admin & Moderators if the link is not allowed then feel free to remove it and put something in it place. Another question is do any other maps work with promods and if so can someone point me in the right direction because I looked everywhere. I seen others on youtube and they have links but some are out of date or just a 500 server error.
Last edited by McGistics on 25 Sep 2018 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

CAPLV
Donation rank:

25 Sep 2018 20:29

everywhere?? how about this for first - https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=14523

of course.. rusmap works w/o Rusmap and w/other maps.. connection file is need only for promods/rusmap combination to connect roads in Latvia, Estonia, Finland and North of Russia (where promods sticks w/rusmap)
for correct work in ets2 1.31 for promods 2.30 and rusmap 1.8.1. you need compatibility patch also.. btw.. all links are in metioned link.
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information