promods

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
itz_wardy

19 Feb 2019 20:25

where can i get the promods map i have no dlc so when i downloaded it says promods is incompatabile

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

19 Feb 2019 20:37

For a non DLC Version you need to downgrade to ETS2 1.18 and play with PM 1.91. You can download it here: https://www.promods.net/compat.php
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

itz_wardy

20 Feb 2019 09:41

no way of playing the updated verison on it

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2019 10:02

Indeed, there is no way to play the latest and greatest version of ProMods without owning DLC Going East, DLC Scandinavia, Vive la France DLC and DLC Italia.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

bmwGTR

20 Feb 2019 12:38

Hi,

you can see the reason why ProMods needs all DLC's here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22129

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

MG Mike
Donation rank:

21 Feb 2019 20:00

I wonder why so many asks for playing promods without any DLC?
Hey Folks, the DLCs aren't very expensive and if you can wait, from time to time the DLCs are in Steam Sale for example then you can get them to lower prices. Most of the alterations from Promods are not only in Germany or Netherlands or Belgium or GB.. At Scandinavia and Going east as well as South France where Spain is added. Promods has roads leading to the north cap. Very beautifull roads there.. But you need the Scandinavia DLC for it..

I can only highly recommend to buy the DLCs. You will nothing loose, only get more to drive and if you are using the newest promods it will get better than ever before, believe me.. Promods was the main reason for me to buy the ETS2. Before that I saw some lets play videos with ets2 with promods and that looked so great for me that I buyed the game, and in the following month I bought the dlc going east (only 9 euros) and the scandavia dlc, a month later the France DLC. That was a year ago and that were the DLCs that were needed. As Italy and Btbs came out I bought them too, cause for one they would be needed for future updates and second they have beautiful roads to drive.. The quality of the Italy and Btbs is very good and much better than at the old going east for example. And Promods makes that all even better..

So buy the DLCs and enjoy Promods, you wouldn't regret it..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Plum™
Developer

21 Feb 2019 23:59

I agree it also supports SCS a lot! On a normal price you can pay for what a meal at a restaurant, people it is not much

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information