Game crashing on D1 from Ostrava to Poland

Ask questions about the mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Uniban

14 Aug 2019 14:02

Hi, when I was driving from Ostrava to Poland on D1, it keep crashing every time. Interesting is, when I was driving from Poland to Ostrava, tha game haven't crashed. Here's the gamelog, I don't know how to post it here so there's just the link (if somebody will tell me, I'll edit that later). Thank you for you advice.

https://pastebin.com/VbjwKykR

EG0611
Developer

14 Aug 2019 14:19

You have many mods that can cause the crash. I suggest you to load Promods only and then loads mods 1 by 1 until crash happens

bmwGTR

14 Aug 2019 16:26

Hi,

you are running out of memory.
Try the solution mentioned here:
viewtopic.php?p=269359#p269359

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + Great Steppe + Southern Region + Emden + Paris Rebuild
ATS: Coast to Coast + Viva Mexico + Mexico Extremo + MexssiMap + US Expansion + CanaDream + Project Going North

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Uniban

14 Aug 2019 18:01

Oh, thank you very much. That is interesting as I was always using Jazzycat's mod on the vehicle models and now I've added the truck one too and it worked like 5 hours of playtime without any problems. Just now it started to crash in the same exact place for multiple times. Thank you.

• Information