Other mods that WILL NOT work with our map pack

Ask questions about the mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

08 Aug 2013 22:44

clauslr wrote:I use the collection of mods called "Project Realism" by Atak Snajpera.

The "realistic economy" part does not work with the Scandinavia map. Prices are back to the high standard prices (but I have finally found out how to change the economy setting my self to 0.2 because of this).

I would also imagine that the realistic fuel prices doesn't work in Scandinavia. But I don't know about that.
Yep economy changes are not possible because we changed the economy to allow "unexperienced level 0 drivers" to gain skill in remote cities like Karlstad. If not your first 20 jobs are within the city only because other ones are too far away outside of the distance limit.

Feel free to play with the economy yourself this is why we kept that file unlocked.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Gabbysdad
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2013 23:42

I can't get any of the XP bonus mods for parking to work, I have tried three of them, But they will work with the new TSM map, I have not drove very far in either map. The only thing I don't like about the new TSM map so far is you start out with 5,000.000 euros.

I found a XP bonus for parking that works with the Scandinavia map mod, It is XP-Bz-Beta-1, All I had to do is put some zzz's in front of the name. It gives you 6,000 XP for parking. I am now driving this map, as I don't care for the 5,000,000 euros that the new TMS map gives you to start, Why would I need all that money :?:
Last edited by Gabbysdad on 13 Aug 2013 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

abasstreppas

12 Aug 2013 22:47

panel_transporter_roadhunter-man120 will not work as you get stuck on some of the ferry-ramps. The trailer is too long and low and the length also get you in trouble in the small roundabouts

sdfgkhjdfklgh

14 Aug 2013 16:21

ScuL wrote:
clauslr wrote:I use the collection of mods called "Project Realism" by Atak Snajpera.

The "realistic economy" part does not work with the Scandinavia map. Prices are back to the high standard prices (but I have finally found out how to change the economy setting my self to 0.2 because of this).

I would also imagine that the realistic fuel prices doesn't work in Scandinavia. But I don't know about that.
Yep economy changes are not possible because we changed the economy to allow "unexperienced level 0 drivers" to gain skill in remote cities like Karlstad. If not your first 20 jobs are within the city only because other ones are too far away outside of the distance limit.

Feel free to play with the economy yourself this is why we kept that file unlocked.
How do you play with the economy yourself? I've got no clue, and because of this change and the "Realistic Economy" mod which I used from the start, I now get no jobs in the job market any more (although that is quite realistic, it's not very fun in a game). It'd be a shame to throw away this profile, so if this is something that can be fixed, please let me know :)

sdfgkhjdfklgh

14 Aug 2013 17:39

Ah, I found the fix. It turned out to be a problem with the "Realistic Cargo"-mod. Disabling that mod made jobs appear again, so all is good again :)

ScuL
Founder

14 Aug 2013 18:16

sdfgkhjdfklgh wrote:Ah, I found the fix. It turned out to be a problem with the "Realistic Cargo"-mod. Disabling that mod made jobs appear again, so all is good again :)
Good!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

budiya

05 Oct 2013 23:31

no speed limit mods don't work with promods.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

06 Oct 2013 17:32

Why would that matter? "No speed limit" is an option now, so no mod is needed. :)
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Slatkus
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2013 14:58

Looks like trailers and cargo pack and military cargo pack mods do not work with Promods. Shame as these 2 mods are so cool.

EDIT: My mistake. These 2 mods works with Promods map just fine. All I had to do is to wait some time for new cargo to be spawned in companies. I am very sorry for causing confusion. :oops:

Presque.papa
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2013 15:18

so problem on 2-3 road with awibmap... it's sad because awibmap have many difficults levels to charge trailers and 2-3 complex road very interesting... Maybe can it be solve?

• Information