Other mods that WILL NOT work with our map pack

Ask questions about the mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Geronimoze
Donation rank:

31 Dec 2013 04:27

Hi everybody

First, I want to give to the Promods Team all my congrats !!! This map is amazing, maybe "smaller" than tsm, but so different too ^^
I really like both for different reasons, but yours is so amazing, the little roads in France...

So, if I post here, that is because of one mod that I usually use but doesn't work anymore with Promods map.
The mod is : XP&Economymod_JCV.scs
I use that mod only for the gift of xp when you park the trailer by yourself.
I agree that the gift is a bit too big (6000xp) but without it's 45xp, it doesn't really gives motivation to take the time lol...

If you know what I have to do to make this mod working good with your map, I will be verry happy, but if you don't know, I'll not be sad ^^

Thank you again for the great job here,
See you

Cheers from France
Gero
"Nothing's not inside nothing, yes, that is proved !" (translated from french, sorry if my translation is bad)

Nico
Founder

31 Dec 2013 08:51

I think it has to do with our game.data.sii overwriting his game data. In the future we will try to make some mods compatible with our game.data through the def generator, but please be patient with us ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Geronimoze
Donation rank:

31 Dec 2013 13:42

Hello Nico

Don't worry, I'm not one of those people that will become angry because of that, "don't worry, be happy" as said the great Bobby Mc Ferrin !
I'm very patient, you're doing a really great job, that's amazing, and I wait as a little kid for his christmas but with more patience ^^

Have fun (I hope you have, if it was not, you surely don't do that ^^)
Keep in touch
Geronimo(ze)
"Nothing's not inside nothing, yes, that is proved !" (translated from french, sorry if my translation is bad)

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

01 Jan 2014 01:03

Add some "z's" to the filename, so it will load last:

zzzz_XP&Economymod_JCV.scs
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Nico
Founder

01 Jan 2014 12:00

It will overwrite our game_data.sii making some of our cities not selectable in the job market... Your choice ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

cr7camiao

10 Jan 2014 17:58

I'm using a 120 km/h speed limit mod, but it doesn't seem to work since I reach 140 km/h easily. Any possibility to make this compatible? I have already make him load last.

Quattrophobia

15 Feb 2014 20:45

Currently Not Working from my mods

Cateyes V4.02.scs
ETS 2 Rain & Thunder Sounds.scs

All others I have installed seem to thankfully be compatible. Took a lot of trouble shooting last night to figure out my crashes were caused by these two

tyrswrath

04 Apr 2014 13:19

Hi all,

My game started crashing spontaneously upon profile load since the new 1.9 update. I discovered I had a bit of a dated version of ProMods (v 1.01?! :lol: :o ).
I replaced it with Promods 1.60 now and still had the same problem untill I turned off:

Peterbilt 379 Final.scs

This truck mod doesn't like Promods 1.60 and vice versa, since I can run the truck mod on it's own on ETS2 v1.9 without the Promods mod on.
Of course you all know which one will be off :D
The present, is a point just past.

felixg

28 Apr 2014 22:13

Hi folks,

rusmap_ver_1.0_for_ets2_1.9.22.scs

does not work with promod!
Essentially a map for Belarus and Russia.

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

23 May 2014 18:18

Improved weather v1.3.2 makes the map stop scrolling above Linköping
http://bit.ly/1ibPADY

• Information