ProMods 2.01

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
finntrucker

23 Jan 2016 19:10

There is some invisible walls, yes, but i hanvent had any ctd:s yet, only lag on some cities, bt that is not the map reason. SO basicaly as said before, you will learn what areas to avoid, and if you hit the wall, try to pass it from other side or using other line, Stockholm has one major wall you cant go around but when you remember where it is, you can always set detour to yourr navigator. I do not understand why some peoples are rushing and asking the release dates, promods teamis doingthis for free to us, and the verall quality is way better than original scs map. Also you can combine some map mod with this and get more areas to discover befre 2.01 comes out, so no need to rush or ask release dates, I bet you that promods team will let us know when they have done the patch.

maneco2

25 Jan 2016 00:45

Where do I download the MOD 2.01?
I have problem with invisible wall here!
See image: http://pasteboard.co/12L8Wsm3.png

smith121363
Donation rank:

25 Jan 2016 01:07

2.01 is not out yet. The ProMods developers are still working on getting rid of all the bugs. Everyone is patiently waiting for it to be released because, as everyone knows, 'It's ready when it is ready". :mrgreen:

RootlessAgrarian
Donation rank:

26 Jan 2016 07:04

I agree with flywheel, this is the most amazing sim world ever. Period.

I just ran into a known bug -- literally, at freeway speed -- the "glass wall" across the A27 near Portsmouth. It was disappointing, sure, because I was about to complete a lucrative long haul delivery, but ... I'm just starting out in ETS2, and even finding a bug is part of the learning curve. I take my hat off to the ProMods team. Great work. I will wait eagerly for the next dot-release so that I can take that load of car engines to Cardiff one of these days :-)
British living in Canada, over 60, Hackintosh AMD RX580/8GB, OSX Mojave
USBcycle
The Beginner's Guide to SCS Mapping (WIP)
All DLCs + ProMods (sometimes: + RusMap + SR + GreatSteppe) Level 43

getawaydoggy
Donation rank:

26 Jan 2016 11:00

RootlessAgrarian wrote:I agree with flywheel, this is the most amazing sim world ever. Period.

I just ran into a known bug -- literally, at freeway speed -- the "glass wall" across the A27 near Portsmouth. It was disappointing, sure, because I was about to complete a lucrative long haul delivery, but ... I'm just starting out in ETS2, and even finding a bug is part of the learning curve. I take my hat off to the ProMods team. Great work. I will wait eagerly for the next dot-release so that I can take that load of car engines to Cardiff one of these days :-)

I ran into the same invisible wall then spent the next half hour seeing if there is an edge. Nope, not even on the other side so now I know to not use that road. But the map is so engrossing I don't mind just cruising around and if I find something wrong I note it and plan around it. Well done ProMods!

Memphis84

05 Feb 2016 20:48

Any chances of seeing version 2.01 at the end of next week? after all the huge amount of fixing?

ETS2-User
Developer

05 Feb 2016 20:49

Not sure... Would you mind if it was earlier? :P
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

Memphis84

05 Feb 2016 20:53

ETS2-User wrote:Not sure... Would you mind if it was earlier? :P
well Scul said early last week that they are half way fixing bugs
so i don't mind if it will come earlier :)

smith121363
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2016 21:33

Well, if you insist on releasing it so soon, I guess it would be ok. I probably can force myself to go ahead and download it. :lol:

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

05 Feb 2016 23:35

The current problem with the release is that ScuL is not at home for a week and therefore, we are unable to distribute ProMods 2.01. The fixes are however too complex to create a hotfix for it, so you have to be patient...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information