ProMods 2.1

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Roytje2803
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2016 10:38

I don't think that is that simple to do

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2016 10:39

Robinho wrote:Yay I have fixed the problem, and now it is downloading, but it is taking a half an hour. Tip for the next update: put the download in your site like the def-download, and not via zippyshare because it doesn't look very attractive.
Buy them a Facebook server, then maybe they will. Don't forget that they're all doing this for free, and bandwidth costs a lot of money; so it's hosted externally.

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2016 10:56

Just downloaded 2.1, works great! Still, looks like eventually Eindhoven hasn't been connected to Duisburg trough Venlo. I guess I have to get used to this... Anyway sorry for these kind of rants :lol: I'm just a bit picky when it comes to stuff like this. I'm absolutely grateful for your work guys! Thank you! :)
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

Robinho

09 Aug 2016 11:01

HighFlyerPL185 wrote:
Robinho wrote:Yay I have fixed the problem, and now it is downloading, but it is taking a half an hour. Tip for the next update: put the download in your site like the def-download, and not via zippyshare because it doesn't look very attractive.
Buy them a Facebook server, then maybe they will. Don't forget that they're all doing this for free, and bandwidth costs a lot of money; so it's hosted externally.
I don't know a lot about technical stuff, so I didn't know this :mrgreen: :?

MapDrawer
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2016 11:02

I've had some trouble extracting the required files for PM 2.1. You see, when I tried to extract the first file with 7 - Zip, it wouldn't let me do it.
So I re-downloaded all the files and 7 - Zip. Still wouldn't let me do it!

(Error Message: "Can't open the file as a 7 - Zip Archive" / "Data ended unexpectedly")

So now, my obvious question would be: "What am I doing wrong?"
Main Garage: Kassel (D)
Other Garages: -
Current Truck: Volvo FH Globetrotter
Current Level: 25 (Master)

Current Journey: Warszawa (PL) - Clermont-Ferrand (F)
Currently Transporting: Coal (24t)
Current Location: Aurach (D)
Route Length: 1347 km

ScuL
Founder

09 Aug 2016 11:20

Use the self-help
http://www.promods.net/help.php?mode=unpacking

The most common problems:
* The files are not all in the same folder
* One or more files are missing
* The files are not named in sequence.. for instance you have a promods-v210 (1).7z.002 file
* One or more files are incomplete (all files MUST be 200MB each except for the last one)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

09 Aug 2016 11:25

Also, what also might help is to open one of the packages first. If it opens correctly, you can extract it from the 7zip file manager. Don't worry about doing this again for each package; 7zip treats the seven parts as one package.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

kReX

09 Aug 2016 11:40

Thank you, guys, you are just AWESOME! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;)
SLOVENIJA

madkytle

09 Aug 2016 12:17

Guys i might have a problem with the seventh part of the download (honestly i dont make any money yet so i dont buy the "nice" version but yeah). Does anyone else have this nifty problem? Or just me ;) would really love to share the love guys :P

Semp14
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2016 12:18

Thanks for this, amazing new stuff in this release, great job! :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information